A4 S-Line boot spoiler options and opinions

JDM82

Reaction score
I've been thinking about fitting a boot spoiler to my A4 S-Line and wondering what you lot have on your A4's?

I would like to keep it OEM, Im not into fitting something that makes my car look like a scooby wannabe :no:

Any ideas, pictures of yours, links etc would be great.

Im not being lazy, I have searched but just get the cheap ebay ones coming back.

Last edited:
Hi JDM82,

If you've got the S-Line, havent you already got a lip on the boot?

If so you will find that many of the spoilers are made to fit on the flat boot (Non S-Line) unless you want to get a bolt on (scooby) looking spoiler.

I saw an A4 B6 with one of these on last week with an ugly body kit and it looked shocking.

Post some pics of what you go for, would like to see a different S-Line spoiler work well!

Personally, I'd leave well alone. Like Einonsy says, you're going to have difficulty finding a spoiler that successfully fits over the lip, unless it's of the briefcase handle type, which will look horrible.

Get yourself to Asda, or any other supermarket of choice, find trolley, remove handle, return home and fit handle to boot lid and voila! If you do not want to go down this road, leave boot alone.....well alone!:whistle2:

DTM is the only way to go. And its made for an S-Line boot so its perfect fit (unlike mine being an SE theres a slight gap).

When i got my S Line recently it came with one on it and it doesn't look out of place at all. No idea what make it is, but it seems to have a Hofele rear exhaust surround, so it might be by them as they do also make a lip spoiler.

IMG00200-20111022-1200.jpg

DTM is the only way to go. And its made for an S-Line boot so its perfect fit (unlike mine being an SE theres a slight gap).
DTM has got the SE boot lid
the DTM spoiler was never made oem to fit the s-line it can be made to fit tho
or the rs4 1 can be made to fit the s-line

IMGP0734.jpg
havent got the part number but its oem audi took a bit of cutting etc but fits perfect

I recall seeing threads about this on AZ and the moral was that the S-Line spoilers were an **** to fit. I'd stay clear.

I recall seeing threads about this on AZ and the moral was that the S-Line spoilers were an **** to fit. I'd stay clear.
they are a fukker to fit unless you know a good body shop willing to spend a good few hours makeing it fit

Thought the Rs4 was part of the boot lid though, so how can your spoiler be OEM?

Also the other one isn't holefe, not sure what it is. ..

rs4 is part of the body that on mine is an oem audi spoiler for the SE looks like an rs4 spoiler

No idea what model mine is then, but it's definitely on an S Line boot lid and it looks like a quality job.

IMG00199-20111022-1200.jpg

get a few close up of the spoiler cant see it very good

No idea what model mine is then, but it's definitely on an S Line boot lid and it looks like a quality job.

IMG00199-20111022-1200.jpg

You definitely have an sline, and looks good I think that spoiler fits really well understated but adds nice limes to the rear end imo, oh and I really want your wheels. :)

Haven't got any more pics at work but will take some this weekend. It's only a small lip, certainly not an RS4 style.

looks ideal, if in doubt check out the V5 document and google the previous owner, that's how I confirmed all the mods done on mine, as Audi didn't know :)

Know you're probably not that bothered with the hassle, but us folk would certainly be appreciative...:friends:

Better late than never! Not the best pics due to taking hem with a blackberry in the rain...

IMG00221-20120121-1239.jpg

IMG00219-20120121-1238.jpg

Well there you go! I'm surprised something like that would look so good actually, the paint match is perfect and it feels like a solid item. Not sure i'd have wanted to do it myself tho, there's quite a curve on the boot and i'd more than likely have ***** it up.

yeah they do look good very easy to fit aswell its 3m tape on the back and they very flexible

I got one of these last year still sitting in its box, really should get a move on and fit it.

DTM has got the SE boot lid
the DTM spoiler was never made oem to fit the s-line it can be made to fit tho
or the rs4 1 can be made to fit the s-line

No the DTM definately has an S-Line boot lid. 100%. I have a DTM spoiler and an SE boot and there is a gap. Seen genuine DTMs and they sit much higher and with no gaps. It is the other way round. Perfect fit for the S-Line, can be made to fit the SE.

belive it or not check with audi the adtm awas based on the SE
check every factory dtm they have the se boot lid
ask audi they will tell you the dtm spoiler is non s-line fitting

NEW 05-07 Audi A4 Carbon Fiber Boot Spoiler
Manufactured from GENUINE carbon fiber materials. Direct fitment, no modifications required.
High Gloss "WET" look - UV Protected - Light Weight - Rolled Edges

WILL NOT FIT S LINE VERSIONS

needs a password

Posting from my phone razza so a pain to shift them over to photobucket, I had the privacy set wrong, should be ok now..