Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5th Gear

Status
    Works now. Must say it doesn't look too bad, especially when its on the boot...actually tempted at that price its worth a punt. Let us know how easy a fit it is..
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2. # ADS
    ADS

I'm in Cruise control

Status
    Will do razza as soon as I get a spare hour and it stops raining, I had a go at dry fitting it late last night it has plenty of flex in it to follow the boot line so I don't think it will be to bad..

F
    ULL VCDS HEX-USB-CAN Interface available in the staffordshire area pm me.

5th Gear

Status
    Cool, will keep an eye out.
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RMH1A4cab View Post
    Will do razza as soon as I get a spare hour and it stops raining, I had a go at dry fitting it late last night it has plenty of flex in it to follow the boot line so I don't think it will be to bad..
    Did you get round to this, if so how easy was it to get a good fit, and any pics?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    its 5 mins to fit
    keep the spoiler nice an warm
    clean boot and make sure its dry and just stick it on
    you cant do it wrong

5th Gear

Status
    What, like heating it with a hair dryer first?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    yeah u could do
    i just left mine on a rad for a while till i was ready to fit just makes it a lil more flexi
    also warms the 3M tape on the back

5th Gear

Status
    will bear in mind...

5th Gear

Status
    Just ordered one, for £30 got to be worth a try...

1st Gear

Status
    I have ordered one too, can't wait for it to arrive !

5th Gear

Status
    How they're OK otherwise there's going to be a lot of crap looking boots out there lol.. .

Avantageous

Status
    I had one of those spoilers on my old B6, just a plain black one. TBH I hated it. Qualitys ok, but just the look of it. Safe to say it didn't last long on the car. Ended up cutting it up and using it as a splitter on the front of the B6.

With all of your carbon you already have on your car, you should spend the extra and get the DTM spoiler replica thats on eBay. Fantastic quality and will look great against the black.
    2011 Audi-Sport.net Fantasy Formula 1 Champion

2005 Audi A6 3.2FSI S-Line Quattro Stratos Blue
    19x9 S6 / Half Leather Interior / Memory Seats / Black Headlining / S6 Paddle Wheel / S6 Exhaust
    Front & Rear Parking Sensors / TPMS / Adaptive Xenons / Actuated Boot Lid / Bose / Sat Nav / Bluetooth / Sunroof
    Double Glazing / Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack / Lighting Pack

5th Gear

Status
    Don't think it would fit the sline boot though. .

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Don't think it would fit the sline boot though. .
    yep fist s-line se
    they fit most saloon cars

5th Gear

Status
    Linky? I can't seem to find it on eBay...

I'm in Cruise control

Status

F

5th Gear

Status
    Sorry, meant for the carbon one

I'm in Cruise control

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Sorry, meant for the carbon one
    Ah I see, sorry no Idea where to get one of them from.

F

Avantageous

Status
    Audi A4 B7 S-line 06+ European Carbon Trunk Spoiler | eBay

Make him an offer of $120 and he will accept it. May take 2 weeks to arrive, but the quality is amazing, juts as good as my OEM front splitter.

19x9 S6 / Half Leather Interior / Memory Seats / Black Headlining / S6 Paddle Wheel / S6 Exhaust
    Front & Rear Parking Sensors / TPMS / Adaptive Xenons / Actuated Boot Lid / Bose / Sat Nav / Bluetooth / Sunroof
    Double Glazing / Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack / Lighting Pack

5th Gear

Status
    Now that looks good, where were you a week ago before I ordered the other one.. .

Avantageous

Status
    Lol. Well everyone was telling me it won't fit the S-Line, and its designed for the SE. When I actually own it and it definately doesn't fit the SE!

Here's a couple of pictures to show...

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    chris i said the DTM oem will not fit the s-line thats not an audi made oem DTM spoiler
    its an aftermarket made for the s-line

Avantageous

Status
    I know its not a genuine one, but I was sure the genuine one was made to fit the S-Line as well. Sure thats what I read on Audizine. Must have been wrong then

1st Gear

Status
    The Mrs has just informed me that my spoiler has arrived in the post today. Excited to get home and see the quality and have a quick trial fit !

5th Gear

Status
    Mines on its way to work and will suddenly appear on the car whilst the missus is away with work....

1st Gear

Status
    She probably won't even notice Raza haha. Well... I must admit I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of the spoiler and especially the finish of the paint. Looks like it might be a bit of a nightmare to fit though, mainly because of how curved the trunk is.

Does anybody have any tips on how best to fit it and where it should sit exactly ? Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    I trial fitted my spoiler yesterday and i must be honest, i am not a 100% keen on it. I am not sure what it is but for some reason i don't think it suits my car. I think its because everything is completely standard and my car hasn't been modified at all. Like i said, the quality of the actual spoiler is fantastic, the paint match is spot on. I am now selling the spoiler if anybody is interested, still in brand new condition and hasn't been fitted, just offered up to the car. Let me know if you are interested, cheers

5th Gear

Status

5th Gear

Status

5th Gear

Status

Pretty happy with it, there's a slight bulge in the left edge (close to the top of the photo), which I think is to do with the tape being funny on that point, but its stuck now so will have to live with it.. .

Reverse Gear

Status
    Sorry, I have ordered the boot spoiler, due to ur recommendations and the link provided. does anyone know of a similar link thats also good quality and good value for money for a front spoiler/splitter/dtm splitter for my 2005 2.0 TFSI SE think its a B7

I want something like this that i can install easily.... or like this

Any suggestions with pictures on wat i could get? thanx

5th Gear

Status
    Just got a £14 Bill from FedEX for import duty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12