Revo remap trial - whats your views?

einonsy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Has anyone had the REVO stage 1 remap trial, what were your thoughts on the performace increase and whats the car like after as i know it goes to the REVO stock map not Audi's.

Cheers

the trial map is the same as you get when you buy it
its a very good map good power smooth etc etc
when trial is over it should go back to stock map some ppl say it dosnt and has less power
but thats only what some ppl say i do know sometimes revo will lock some tuners out or used to

Sorry guys, I need to clarify some things here...

The trial map is NOT the same as you get when you buy Revo. It's a detuned version running around 80% of full software so that it can revert to stock maps.
Trial software was designed to allow people that have never experienced ECU tuning to see what it can do, it's not a trial of full Revo software and never has been.
When trial software expires it runs off completely stock tables although they are in different locations to the standard file... this causes a lot of confusion for those out there playing at tuning or those with limited tuning tools, thus all the BS and rumours out there. The fact that a main dealer can flash over expired Revo trial or any other Revo software says it all really!

We offer a 30day money back guaranty on all our software, don't bother with the trial its a waste of time if you are going to get your car 'tuned'... get Revo put on then Go Play! :)

Speaking with a local tuning company 'gotboost' they have said that revo no longer support the 5 hour trial, so will have to wait a bit longer i think!