Major Service done by Sytner audi, but computer says Service after 8000+ miles?

Rock

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've just done my Major service from Sytner audi, but howcome the computer says i need to do service after 8700+ miles? does it suppost to be 19000 miles or 2 yrs? as my passate computer always say i do service after 19000 miles every time the Major service done. Need to hear some advice from here before i get back to sytner, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I agree with chrisa4quat, had the same experience once myself and had to have the indicator reset .

They do this alot. We have to thank the dealers because they keep messing up and annoying customers so they give us a try. It's a simple plug in and change so they should sort it for you

thanks guys, i'll bring the car back to them and see what they say

Did they use long life oil? What service did you sign for? Was it one of the price for the job? If so will be a fixed service and you won't be able to change it unless you really kick off or they're a nice dealer lol

i was asking for a Major service which is fixed prize £300. but after receiving the report sheet, says it's a Audi variable serivce, cost me £269, and i've noticed the fuel filter hasn't been replaced.

anyway,i've been to the garage today, they did reset the computer for me to 19000 miles.

So they should. I worked for a Sytner Audi garage and they can be fair. Can be other end of the scale too