Lamin-x kit for the A4 B7

JDM82

Reaction score
Im interested in having my headlights and rear lights smoked but I cant find any sites offering the genuine lamin-x kits. Could anyone point me in the right direction please.

I've found the cheaper stuff on ebay but it just comes in a roll and Im more interested in the proper already cut lamin-x kits.

above link dont do the precut
but its very easy to fit and cut yourself
the precut sometimes shrinks anyway when its warm out

i got a profeshional to do mine, i wouldnt attemp to do it my self, i would want it to look perfect and i just couldnt do that finish he did.

heres what it looks likes:

2011-12-31152556.jpg

Is this legal and would your car go through the M.O.T with the head lights tinted?

all depends on who does your mot

JDM82 - Bought mine from lamin x website, and you will be pleased to know, Mike put them on for me, also did the fog lights with the cut off bits! Hes a dab hand with the B7 now, my mate Dave had his done straight after. Went for the gun smoke (I think it was called), as the above pic. Feel free to pop over and have a look! :thumbsup:

Cheers Abb. I never thought of Mike but yeah, should of thought he'd be able to do it. I'll give him a bell during the week. Thanks mate :salute:

A few members have had there headlights lamin-x'd but has anyone passed an MoT with smoked headlights yet?