MASSIVE THANKS TO PRESTON AUDI!!!!!!!!!!!

outsideline

Reaction score
Well my story starts on boxing day when my new 170tdi quattro looses power and stalls on the way to manchester.
Instantly i know its injectors and ring britania to recover my car.

First thing wednesday morning i ring audi uk and explain to them the car has broke down and been recovered, possible injector fault suspected.
Straight away she was very appologetic and took my details and the cars and got us on the system. I was then asked which dealer of choice would i like to take it to..... Preston Audi please.

Within 3 minutes Preston audi were on the phone booking me in for the work, no one could stress enough that there would be NO CHARGE FOR THE WORK!!
They couldnt provide me a curtasy car on this ocassion but garenteed me all the work would be done for thursday dinner time so i wasnt to fused about the curtasy car.
The car was loaded back onto transporter and taken to audi by wednesday dinner time. VERY VERY PLEASED.

1 hour after that i recieved a curtasy call from audi uk making sure all was sorted with the car which again was very good of them.

Car was ready 12 o clock today and i cant stress enough how pleased i am with all the service i have recieved from audi!!! I have had all 4 injectors removed and new wireing harness fitted with a couple of other bits connected with the job, they even cleaned my car and alloys and car looked like new when i arrived to collect it.
They also looked through audi service records and told me my car had had all the oil pump assembly, balance shaft, gears etc fitted so there would be no need for concern with this either!!!

Im so impressed with how they looked after me and my vehicle i just thought i would give them a heads up for what they have done for me, THANKS AGAIN PRESTON AUDI, I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.........

Last edited:
Hallelujah, a dealer who has their game in check. Well done Preston Audi, and pleased for you to get the service you deserve.

every one is always quick to complain so just thought its only right to give a bit of credit when its due. so chuffed with audi and my car.

its great to hear a good story , good communication prompt service , a happy customer, and good press for the dealer.

every one is always quick to complain so just thought its only right to give a bit of credit when its due. so chuffed with audi and my car.

Everyones quick to complain because 9 times out of 10, what happened to you, doesn't happen. It seems for every one satisfied customer theres 20 unhappy customers.

Well after reading this tonight,my wife and i are absolutely speechless after the way we have been treated and left to our own devices.On the other hand it is nice to hear someone with success with these people,we are pleased for you mate.

thanks trumpyman, maybe its just certain dealers with bad attitudes??? and i just picked a good one lol.

One of the problems with Audi dealers is that the name of the franchisee is not apparent, because of the branding as "Location" Audi. It's very difficult to find out which business you're actually dealing with. So if Preston Audi is one of a number of Audi dealers owned by the same company, chances are the others will be good too. Of course, the reverse is also likely to be true as well. I have the misfortune to live in an area where all of the nearby dealers are owned by S G Smith. Of the four Audis I have owned, only one was bought from an Audi dealer (an S G Smith business) , and it was the worst experience I have ever had.