Symphony stereo matrix display

stalwart

Reaction score
hi all,

new here. Just bought a B7 '05 Avant S Line 2.0T FSI today (replacement for our previous Audi - an A3 Sport stolen a couple of weeks ago in a burglary...).

Anyhoo, as well as the usual broken A4 glove box hinge (happened on my previous Audi to the A3, another Avant!), some of the horizontal lines on the matrix display on the Symphony 6-disk head unit are not working. I'm hoping to just replace the matrix display, not the whole head unit, either from a drone stereo, or buying the matrix part. Anyone know where I can get just the display? Prob. cheaper than buying a second-hand unit off eBay. How do I tell if it's the Symphony or Symphony II head unit? Contact Audi with the S/N?

cheers
Stalwart

i have just taken one out of my audi b7 syphony 2 thats for sale. pm me your your interested. cheers

hi,

can't PM as only a new member. Yep - interested if complete, working with code.

cheers

Stalwart

im in the same position and looking for a replacement display if any one has one!

I also have a symphony 11 (with casette) knackered cd changer but everything else works fine,cheap for spares if anyone needs it.I too can't pm anyone as apparently not enough posts yet.

How long until I be able to send PM's??

mines still for sale if you want it mate.
Thanks for the offer - but I can't really justify the price for a complete, working unit when a spares / repairs will do. I can buy a new matrix for £80-odd.
thanks
Stalwart

I also have a symphony 11 (with casette) knackered cd changer but everything else works fine,cheap for spares if anyone needs it.I too can't pm anyone as apparently not enough posts yet.

can you PM me with a price? I assume the display works fine?
cheers
Stalwart