mfsw again

williams

Reaction score
sorry to be a pain but will a 8e 3 spoke air bag fit a 8k 3 spoke steering wheel,because Audi keep on asking for a code which comes after 8k0 419 091 ----- I want a s-line badged black steering wheel.sorry to be a pain but don't want to spend £400 odd on wrong steering wheel.

Yes, the airbags fit the steering wheel i.e. you just need the wheel. Don't try and fit a B8 air bag to a B7.

Yes, the airbags fit the steering wheel i.e. you just need the wheel. Don't try and fit a B8 air bag to a B7.
thanks mate do you know the code they want for sline badge and soul black

ETKA should tell them what the codes mean so after 8K0 419 091 it'll give a list of codes and specs. To be honest, it'd be cheaper getting one of ebay, just be patient and keep an eye open. I got mine for £100.

Just found a picture off mine installed:

MFSW.jpg

I have a similar issue. I have purchased a 8k0419091AGURS - part numbered multifuncitional steering wheel to replace my 8E-part numbered NON multifunctional steering wheel?? HELP

Also I would like to fit the full DIS stalk also as mine does not have the stalk to go through the DIS menu... please help ??

Any advice appriciated if I can use the wheel on my Audi B7. Where can I take it to get fitted and programmed...
thanks in advance guys..