NUFF RESPECT TO AMD ESSEX.

jakeA42T

Reaction score
Got myself down to Amd Essex this morning for a new ECU, DV valve, Transmission fluid change and a new Pipercross panel filter.

Don't get me wrong having all of the work done wasn't cheap anyone who had this done will tell you, but I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done.:thumbsup:

I had the dreaded PRNDS flashing:wtf: every now and then, it would suddenly decide to shift into 1 or neutral and red line when doing 80 down the motorway made me a little nervious driving it never knew when it would throw a woobly, you could feel it searching gear placement (as its the CVT doesn't really have normal gear) but didn't really feel happy. When it was running good it had a slight judder when pushed. I changed the transmission fluid first to see if that would help needed doing anyway 42,000 but it still showed faults had it checked at a few garages and they all said the same so it was just a matter of mind the best place to do it. Also got a new DV valve. Now its back running maybe even better as i only had it since August.