B7 A4 - Alloy PCD and Offset and centre bore size

David Cook

Reaction score
Guys,

Just found out I have a crack on one of my rims, so getting it welded as a temporary fix, but don't fancy the idea of driving on it now.

So its the perfect excuse for a new set of alloys.

May well go the replica route so just need to know what the PCD, offset and centre bore is?

I think it might be 5x112 and 57.1 centre bore, but not sure on offset.

Hopefully someone can give me the answer.

David

Reactions: PHILIP HUGHES
you are correct on those two, as for offset they all vary and can be adjusted with spacers so its however far you want the wheels to come out ????

Reactions: PHILIP HUGHES and David Cook
Standard offset is 43 mate but as above!

I've got a crack repaired on one of my 19" replica alloys that has an offset of 45, so was hoping I could get some info regarding the proper fitments ET etc for genuine audi 19" alloys for my b7 2005 s line saloon. Any help would be fantastic.

Has anyone fitted 19" rims to a b7 2005 who could advise me as to what proper fitments I need

An offset of ET35 makes the wheels sit just right in the arches with a wheel @ 8.5" wide.

There are plenty of threads on here about.....also if the centre bore of the wheels is larger than the 57.1 you can get and maybe should come with the wheels for easy fitment.

Thank you so much caricall. Would that ET of 35 and 8.5j work on a 19"rim, and if so which audi could I source wheels with these measurements. Once again many thanks for all your replies, you might have saved my bacon.

my rotors are 19/8.5j/et35 they fit like a glove

That's brilliant tony mc I was thinking of these alloys for my b7. This is what I've been waiting to hear. Just a quick enquiry, would these rotors with these measurements fit my a4 b7 2005 saloon s line or are these only suitable for your car.

As Tony has said above @PHILIP HUGHES as I also have 19" Rotors on mine also....even though they are reps.

As for what Audi wheels come as this spec is just a case of looking and searching on fleabay etc.....unless someone on here has already done this.

@ajax1976 has had quite a few larger wheels on his car in the past and he is also very knowledgeable of the B7's so hopefully he can help out.

Just a quick enquiry, would these rotors with these measurements fit my a4 b7 2005 saloon s line or are these only suitable for your car.

Yes Philip they will fit perfectly on both the Avant and Saloon......the only real difference is that the Avants have the extra bit of roof where yours has a boot lid.....oh and the Avants are a better looking car!

Reactions: Jimbo d, Charlie Farley, PHILIP HUGHES and 1 other person
That's brilliant caricall. I will look on fleabay. As long as I've got the right fitments I can do this with confidence. The community has been a great help. As soon as I get them I will upload a picture to show you all. I tried to show a picture earlier but I've got a problem at the moment posting pictures from my pc.

20160508 111931
thats them on mate, they are reps of the a5 rotors so they have the deep concave, they do have some marks as they are 2 years old but the tyres are all good, falken 453's

That's funny caricall it's good to inject a bit of humour into my situation....but, I would probably agree with you. i bought the b7 on the spur of the moment, however, I do love the interior space it has.

Reactions: carlcall
Look Tony another saloon owner that admits he's basically bought the wrong shape

Sorry Phil but you'll get used to us eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbo d, PHILIP HUGHES, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
Great looking car caricall. You just said something there which in my excitement of finding the info you clarified about the rotors. So these rotors I'm interested in are A5. Sorry if I sound a bit dim. Many thanks again.

If you look on eBay and search for 19" Audi Rotors you'll find them.

And some have a slightly deeper dish than others and some are gloss and others are Matt. All personal choice really.

Oh and that's Tony's car....but it looks just like mine lol

dont search a5 rotors because the offset and tyre size may differ from mine, mine have a different offset to the a5's

Look Tony another saloon owner that admits he's basically bought the wrong shape

Sorry Phil but you'll get used to us eventually

carl, i thought all b7 saloon owners were in denial on there choice of varaint ...lol

Reactions: PHILIP HUGHES and tony mc
well aye, i got s4 mirrors lmao

You guys crack me up. They're all great looking cars. So basically don't look for a5 rotors as they won't have the correct variant. So just search for audi rotors. Many thanks guys.

You'll find that they will be the same Phil...so yes just search for Audi Rotors and then look at the specifics of 19" 8.5 ET35

We do have a good laugh on here and god help us if we ever meet up.....or should it be god help everyone else

Reactions: tony mc and PHILIP HUGHES
well chaps it cant be said that the B7 section is lacking in colourfull and witty banter with some added highly technical and informative information from like minded highly knowledgeable members.....well maybe not the last bit....lol...

"informative information" i like that Rob lmao, not sure why but it sounds good, lol

I can't wait to get some I will be posting some photos as soon as I get sorted. Cheers guys.

"informative information" i like that Rob lmao, not sure why but it sounds good, lol

I'm not sure what it means either tony...lol, I think I got carried away .......haha

I can't wait to get some I will be posting some photos as soon as I get sorted. Cheers guys.

no probs chap, hope you enjoyed your first b7 forum experience , we allways aim to please....well nearly allways lol

Don't forget to send him the invoice Rob.....

Reactions: PHILIP HUGHES and Charlie Farley
Don't forget to send him the invoice Rob.....

should I add VAT to it , or just make it for cash......haha

Reactions: carlcall and PHILIP HUGHES
I would probably have to agree with you there Rob I'm DEFINITELY not the most knowledgeable but I bow to al you guys and the conclusive help you have ALL given me today, and who knows one day I will be able to help someone out here too ( can anyone see any fling pigs ha h!)Lol.

I would probably have to agree with you there Rob I'm DEFINITELY not the most knowledgeable but I bow to al you guys and the conclusive help you have ALL given me today, and who knows one day I will be able to help someone out here too ( can anyone see any fling pigs ha h!)Lol.

nope, but the cost of bacon may be going up.......lol