Alloys again...

slepy

Extremely smart and handsome person.
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting nice 19"s for my A4.
I have a choice of 8,5", 9", 9.5" and ET 69 or 57 or 44.
So I assume that the best choice will be ET44 but should I go all round 9"?
Maybe someone has any pics with similar 19x9 with ET44 or close?
I don't want to use any spacers really because I had bad experience with them but on the other side
ET 44 might be to far inside and look rubbish.

Are you not able to get ET35 or thereabouts?
with a 19x9 wheel, you'd have near perfect stance!

Unfortunately I cant. Im looking at rh splits and thats all he can do.

I'm running ET35 front & ET25 rear Touareg wheels (9x19" all round):

audiair_01-930x620.jpg

You can get spacers made up in whatever width you want, or buy off-the-shelf ones so that's worth bearing in mind.

Reactions: solaris
dont wnt to hijack the tread but ive got a set of staggered bbs lm reps in 19s. et is about 35-37 alround. will fill out nicely

What rear light have u got ultra mods? Where did u get em, abd how much £. Thanks

Thanks Ultra, To be honest I thought they would be more out than that but at this picture you're on the ground so camber is higher as well?
Thing is that I want to enjoy quattro in corners and don't want to stretch the tire or have stupid camber.
Simply want a nice set of 19's with no issues. Any idea what size tire I could get without stretch on 9"?
I will think about spacers if I don't like it without. I will not be going very low either but still will be on coileys.
D2NY G are you running spacers on yours? I would be happy with the rear like that.

Picture007-1.jpg

And I am very tempted by these:
3 teilige Artec RH Turbo P 19 Zoll mit Edelstahlbetten HERBSTANGEBOT | eBay

ultramodz - what setup did you run here?
This is perfect stance for me.
car4.jpg

Erm, those were 8.5x19 front, 9.5x19 rear ET43 all round (I think), and I was on coilovers there at 24" from the ground to the top of the wheel arch.

I spaced the front out 15mm at a later date but not in that pic :)

Did you have any issues with 9.5 rear? Any rubbing? Do you remember what tire did you have?
I love Artec alloys but not sure if they look good on a silver car.

No probs at the back - you can dial in a bit of negative camber to be on the safe side. I was running 235/35/19 tyres on the back & 225/35/19 on the front.

I also had a set of LM reps which were ET38 9.5x19 at the back - that needed the camber tweaking as the rear frame isn't actually even from side to side.

OK, thanks. Hope to find something nice :)