Rear speaker removal help

mjsummer

Reaction score
Hi not sure if this is the right place for two reasons 1st it's a stereo question and second even though my Audi is 2005 cab is on a 55plate it's on the older grill? Anyway the question is how do I get to replace them I took the rear seat out then I couldn't see where to goNext? I'mTrying to replace them and also the sub which I have no idea where it is or how to get to it?? I thought there were bound to be a digital showing how to but searched the web and nothing?Thanks in advance if you can help!Mj

never pulled a cab apart but im guessing the plastic pannels in the rear over the speaker will be very simular to remove as a door card on a four door the odd screw normally hidden behind a cover or something then pop the pannel from its clips holding it to the metal pannel underneath. may be totally wrong mind but thas how i would attack it. as for sub they normally on rear shelf spare wheel well or in the side of the boot again may have missed one as im still new to pulling audis apart lol good luck sure someone else will chip in with more detailed advice