Recaros

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
When ordering a B7, is it possible to have Recaros fitted as an option, as you could on the B6, and if so, how much, and what colour combos are possible.

'm not sure but I read this week that the great S4 seats are a cost option in the B7 S4. Not sure if this is true or not.

That would make more sense. Selling an S4 without these seats would be very weird. Thanks for clarifying. I'll try and find where I read the wrong info.

Recently ordered a B7 S4, standard seats are a Recaro's with cloth centres and leathers outers. Optional extras are either all leather, or Alcantara centres with leather outers.

I'm assumming they're the same seats as the B6?
32045453-3ed5-02000180-.jpg

32045476-bc91-02000180-.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
ScoTTY,

Do you ever let anyone else in your car, its immaculate!! I know you sent me a video with someone in the passenger seat from Stevlio Pass, but I'm beginning to think with the light wear on that seat it was a companion of the blow up variety! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She looks like she's been over inflated now as she's 6 months pregnant! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Those pics were taken nearly a year ago but it doesn't look much different now. In 3 months time however..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

In germany, this option costs 1850 Euros, which translates to £1280, but that seems a bit cheap, anyone know for sure.

I'm led to believe from my local Audi dealer that the seat and trim options will be the same on the B7 as on the B6, so no doubt at some point if not now you will be able to get Recaro's as a cost option.

However saying that this is the same dealer that two years ago knew nothing about the S4 Cab but would still take a deposit for one if I was interested!!

ScoTTy, didn't realise you were in the family way of things, congratulations!! I would imagine an over inflated wife may stretch the leather a little with excess ballast. The prettier thought is the combination of leather and vomit from the little nipper when you lose tolerance one day behind a kerb crawler and decide to plant your right foot in the carpet whilst getting by! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

She's sticking out like she's swallowed a beer keg but I'm still heavier than her. Perhaps it's because I HAVE swallowed more than a beer keg! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm hoping leather + vomit = wipe clean ease but I know I'm just deluding myself!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Well i think alcantara + vomit or cloth + vomit would be a worse option. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

There is a solution for those with Alcantara or Cloth with their leather, the company doing Diamondbrite does interior stain guard much like you can get on your furniture; guaranteed for 6 years against chocolate, grease and worst scenarios red wine, vomit and any other baby secretions from whichever orifice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

So drive like a loon with confidence again. May be an idea to get one of those perspex screens fitted like in black cabs to separate the rear and front, therefore restricting baby secretions to the rear and none down the neck or over the hand brake!!