Winter Wheels

D2NY G

Reaction score
What are you running as winter alloys?

Thinking about taking the Bentleys off during bad weather conditions that are going to be on the way no doubt, probably have them refurb'd a different colour while im at it.

Just dont know what wheels to have a cheap set ideally but something that looks half decent like lol, so anyone got sum for sale ect?

nah, not round that sorta money lad lol, around 2-300 quid

its either winter wheels or just buy a cheap car with t&t then weigh it in once am done with it

Here are my 19's old syle rs4, which are up for sale as you can see they have had a full refurb/powder coated inside and outside.

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0812-1.jpg

there nice mate, sorta coin u looking at for them?

there nice mate, sorta coin u looking at for them?

To ASN members £360 (collected) . I will be sticking them on ebay next week as I need them sold now. They have been in the Classified section of ASN . I had one member not show up to collect so Ebay it is..

ah ok mate,

ill have a think because its a toss up between, a cheap car for winter or some alloys at the min

Just bought some winter tyres(vredestein wintrac extreme so i will use my standard five spokes for winter and get some s4/fat fives or simular for my summer tyres ,anybody tried these winter tyres?,also ordered dieselgeek panzer undertray because i ripped off the undertray on the a3 last winter and at least the sump gets some extra protection.cheers Andy

Last edited:
im looking cheap winter wheels was bidding on a set of 5 spoke s-line 17's but lost out on them they went for 160 ish not sure if them 16's would fit on my A4 can anyone tell me if they would go over 321mm front brakes?? i thought 17's were the lowest i could go?

16" wheels just go over 312mm Brakes - so i think the minimum you can go would be 17's

Dany - don't you have your standard alloys?

Dany - don't you have your standard alloys?

nah lad, a had 2 sets aswell, sold my rs4/tt ones then got the bentleys, keepin some slines in the garage for winter, but needed the cash so sold em, regreting it now tho

sorted my wintersout,found out my mate was selling sum rs4/tt alloys, so ive snapped up some genuine auid 18's fa 200 quid :)

unsure of what to do with the bentleys now tho, sell or keep??