Cabriolet rear diffuser part no: And will it fit an avant?

Monkey46

Reaction score
Evening chaps, I would like to fit a cabriolet rear bumper diffuser onto my b7 avant (the part without exhaust cutouts)
Does anyone know if this will fit my avant bumper? Also if anyone has the part number I'd really appreciate it

Cheers
Marc

:happy:

ok this is a screen print of the cab bumper

this is the avant .

which is the part your after , i can then fing the part number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah thank you so much buddy! :)

The part I want is the diffuser at the bottom of the bumper, on the screen grab you got the different ones are labelled 2,3 and 4
The diffuser I want has no cut outs for the exhaust.
I can't see all of the illustration but it may be the one just out of view as I can see one with dual exhaust cutouts and one with the single exhaust cutout.
I really need to get etka! :)
Thanks again

Marc

see if this is any better.

Cab

avant

For some reason the avant part number is missing again.but at least you can see the cab one.

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again mate :)

It looks to be the part you have highlighted with the blue circle, number 3 on the diagram. I think if I have that part number I can order it through Audi and double check at the same time, maybe TPS will stock it too...

So, sorry to be a pain but can you let me know which part number it is there, not totally sure which is which on the diagram.

YOU SIR ARE A STAR :o.k:

Last edited:
No problem, its the same picture as above , item no 2 .

cab2.jpg

Part number and description are highlighted in the box , the avant has no part number listed .

Its a case using the cab part number and ringing audi to see if it will fit .,

Last edited:
Just to update, I went into Audi for a few bits today, finally found the part on ETKA after I was better understanding of how it works after 5 mins than the Audi guy was! haha it's £105 so put away £20 a week for a few weeks I think rather than take the hit ;)

Marc