Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

Interior Upgrade

Should be fitting some s-line half leather interior to my car in the next couple of weeks as my mate is off loading a set.

My rear bench in fixed, im just thinking if the half leather is 60/40 split how hard and what do you have to do to convert it? Is it a major job or will i be able to just fit them in?

Also I have a full cloth sports interior that will be taken out of my car, anyone have any ideas on what it would be worth??? no burns rips or anything can sort pics if needed

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    I'd say it wouldn't be an easy job. Have you got a solid bulkhead between the boot and the cabin??

The cloth interior isn't worth much, there was a member looking for a cloth drivers seat though. Have a look for a post by Ultramodz "anyone want to px a leather interior"
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

5th Gear

Status
    not sure if its solid mate, dont think so. surely they will fit if its the spilt cant see why it wouldnt, will have to see when I have a look at them.

I knew they wouldnt be worth a great deal, suppose getting something for thems better than nowt!

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    I looked into this on another forum as i have fixed rear seats, and found a set of leather with split rear seats. Apparently there is a lot of cutting and welding required to make them fit, once i was told that i thought twice about it and didnt take any further.
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    I looked into this on another forum as i have fixed rear seats, and found a set of leather with split rear seats. Apparently there is a lot of cutting and welding required to make them fit, once i was told that i thought twice about it and didnt take any further.
    cutting and welding? any links to anything cant understand how it would be such a job if im honest, might be wrong like