exterior lights, front and rear

woddle1000

Reaction score
looking for the strip lights for the front of my A4 cab and rear led units, does anyone have any experience on these and how much/where I can do it? cheers steve

WOW, awesome, really like some of those, you have given me farrr to much to think about now, lol, thank you so much though, don't suppose you have any of those old lights up for sale?

******, fleabay it is! i really like the dark front with strip led day lights! hoping they look as good as I think they will on my cab :)

rich
i think you should sort some nice bright leds for the small vents on the DTM bumper

rich
i think you should sort some nice bright leds for the small vents on the DTM bumper

I've thought the same thing Lee, but I've just mounted my fog lights back in the bumper so don't really need them. Would be interested to see someone do it though.

Just found these s-line fog grill kits A4/S4 B7 05-08 DRL Daytime Running LED Light SK AUDI | eBay the lens is much bulkier than my current set up but still does the job I guess......

Hi Rich

I think I posted those awhile back, and the general opinion was that they were crap, as a few peeps had seen them fitted.
In my opinion the ones you have fitted are much more streamlined and look right, so if you fancy a crack at fitting a set to mine when I get them your more than welcome:anbet: lol

Mac

I've thought the same thing Lee, but I've just mounted my fog lights back in the bumper so don't really need them. Would be interested to see someone do it though.
did you use flys guide for the fogs ?
or a diff way any pics ?

Hi Rich
I think I posted those awhile back, and the general opinion was that they were crap, as a few peeps had seen them fitted.
In my opinion the ones you have fitted are much more streamlined and look right
I agree :whistle2:

so if you fancy a crack at fitting a set to mine when I get them your more than welcome:anbet: lol
No problem mate....