Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

RS4 Black Optics Grill on Lava Grey #pics#

Was busy at the weekend, so thought I would post some pics to get opinions. Thanks to Gphilla and Viceroy on another thread as to bumper removal. Maybe hard to tell from teh pictures but the number plate plinth is painted in high gloss black the same as the grill surround.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Looks good! All you need is fog grills now

2nd Gear

Status
    Nice, I like your alloys
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Look well Doug, keep it up!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

1st Gear

Status

Thumbs up

Thanks very much guys.
    Cribbon, going to source some mesh for the fog grills and get busy with the dremmel!

Think I will get the Seat splitter that everyone seems to be adding as it does deepen the front that extra little bit. Will get it painted lava grey though as I want it to match the rest of the bumper. We painted my wifes front splitter a contrasting colour (see pic) and it suits her car, but I think same colour is the way to go on the Avant.

[IMG][/IMG]

6th Gear

Status
    looks good Once you done the fog surround will look miles better.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

5th Gear

Status
    is there enough mesh from the kit to do two cars with? If so anyone want to split buying some? House costs are rising, so could do with saving a bit if possible...
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

1st Gear

Status
    Very nice.
    Glad I could have been of assistance
    | 2009 A4 3.0TDI quattro tip | Ice Silver | 19" OEM RS4 style wheels | PDC | Sunroof | Black Leather | Symphony Radio | Aftermarket Navigation & DVD | RS4 mesh grille | Custom mesh fog grilles |

1st Gear

Status
    looks good doug, paint the badge as well
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks again guys,

Razza, I would be up for splitting if there was enough, to be fair the mesh I saw on ebay was only a tenner or so, so not sure if its really worth it by the time it gets posted etc, but in saying that it might be rubbish mesh I saw so if someone could point me in the right direction of suppliers we could have a look see??

Si... Not sure about painting the badge, its an OEM grill and I kinda like seeing the four rings standing out. I will never be able to go for the complete "dark" look as the roof rails are chrome as are the window surrounds. I even toyed with painting the mirror covers satin silver, but not sure about that though.

Dougie

5th Gear

Status
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Neutral

Status
    Which alloys are those OP? Grill and plinth look great btw, will be the next mod for mine me thinks
    2006 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Quattro S Line.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks Tabsy, the wheels are OZ Michaelangelo 10's. Had a look at their new range and there are some beautiful split rim wheels in it, if I had the spare cash floating about I would be sorely tempted.
    Razza, I will try to measure the area needed for each grill, if there is enough for two sets I will order it and then PM you and we can work something out.

Cheers

Dougie

Reverse Gear

Status
    That looks wicked
    Audi A4 TDi Sport 130 - Remap Booked

Getting There

Status
    RAZZA - i just fitted the RS4 Grille - want some fog mesh so up for ordering some now if you or anyone else is to, the one in your link is the coorrect one and the only one to use - none of the others look right
    NOW FOR SALE
    Audi A4 Avant S-LINE 2.0 TDI
    BOSE - PARKING SENSORS front and rear - ANGEL REMAP to 183bhp
    LED NUMBER PLATE LIGHTS, HIDS, LED SIDE INDICATORS, LED SIDELIGHTS,19x9 BENTLEY'S, S4 345 MTEC Drilled/grooved Disks -35 on H&R SPRINGS, RS4 REAR ARB RS4 Grille FULL VCDS LED RNS-E DECTANE LED REAR LIGHTS

TO DO:
    NOTHING - Am i finished really ??

5th Gear

Status
    Razza, I will try to measure the area needed for each grill, if there is enough for two sets I will order it and then PM you

Cool, let me know...

Reverse Gear

Status
    black optics look good against the grey