New RS4 Released today!

what is that bit at the end all about? its that an ice ramp?

sounds awesome tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="black">There's some official pics here too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks great in the vid, doesn't it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thats a nice machine! and looks like were all gonna have to buy these wheels for our Audi's soon!

011__scaled_600_007.jpg

Could it be a new direction for Audi wheels?

Or is it a departure for the RS brand with the 'S' wheels remaining true to the latest 'avus' style of the latest S4?

And what happened next on that vid???

[ QUOTE ]
Could it be a new direction for Audi wheels?

Or is it a departure for the RS brand with the 'S' wheels remaining true to the latest 'avus' style of the latest S4?

And what happened next on that vid???

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are they making wheels harder to clean these days? Suppose tha RS4 style wheels have been used to death in the aftermarket, where your next door neighbour's Golf has them aswell, so a new design was imminent.

I want to know what happens next on the vid aswell.... anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[ QUOTE ]
what is that bit at the end all about? its that an ice ramp?

sounds awesome tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I think the car came down the ice ramp to begin with and then was supposed to go all the way back up at the end. Near the top there was supposed to be a sign that read "25years of Quattro" and the quattro gecko.

seeing as they are pitching it against the M5 they kinda had to do a salon...but an avant will be out mid 2006 to please the die hard rs4 fans

cant say i like the wheels as much as i did the old rs4's

but you cant argue with the v8 howl!

011__scaled_600_007.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Thats a nice machine! and looks like were all gonna have to buy these wheels for our Audi's soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

So true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

OMG, this car looks absolutely amazing, the front bumper makes the car looks really agressive, although i'd say it was a mixture of the Golf GTI honey comb grille (where the front fog lights are) and those double gill vents seem to be from the SLK AMG version, the official audi front and side skirt styling and the ever present single front grille. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Front doesn`t look as hot as b5 rs4 on non stylised pics such as this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif 3 stupid small gap vent thingies, tiny side vents- looks like forcing the old rs4 onto the new shape. The old one lookes so clean and smooth not cluttered.(but hope better in flesh)

Not sure about the wheels yet (on first pic in link look like bmw ones!!) but will probably grow to like them (but why not just update the rs4`s eg Nuvalori (sic)) or the taillights.

But blimmin adore the interior /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

However IF the body dimensions are same as the normal a4 then every tom **** and harry will do up their a4 a la M3- why couldn`t they leave it as avant only!!!!

011scaled6000038if.jpg

looks great but what sort of price are we looking at? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...but an avant will be out mid 2006 to please the die hard rs4 fans

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that certain? Has this been announced by Audi AG? I heard that it was going to be a Saloon only.

Wow! What a car. Looks awesome, and I'm not a fan of the big-grill front end, but on that car I'll make an exception! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Although I agree about the wheels, they look good, but are quite similar to M3 wheels, don't you think?

Undecided about the wing mirrors personally. Can't make my mind up if I like them or not - look a bit like the ones you get on a Rover 45/75.

AL

Does anyone have the vid they could email me? it seems to have been removed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well noticed Soup !

Any news on the vid or links to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was taken down as his bandwidth was being battered. do a search and i'm sure the filename will be mirrored somewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

From what i've read it wasn't at all sneaky.

They drove up, stopped and then attached it as a safety line.

Well if it drove up fair play to them. I don't think my car could get up that incline without just wheel spinning but that new RS4 will be quite a lot more advanced but then again it does have about twice the power!!

Hummm I do like it. I could see myself buying one, assuming I'm not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif of with Audi after this 'throttle' thing.............

Nice to see they are really pushing the latest mobile phone technology to further enhance the advanced technological features of the car ... not!!!

... A Nokia 6310i !!!

Must say I am warming to that grill ... now its set against flared front wheel-arches.

Where is that lottery ticket? ...

its now on the Audi.co.uk website..

only thing i would say is that..... i was expecting a turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

but can see them bucket seats fitting nice in my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif