JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
    Abb
    2nd Gear

Status

Would these wheels fit??

Hi, would the following wheel size fit my car ( I know the PCD and ET should be fine)? I know everyone is going to say dont do it, but I just want to know if they will actuall fit.

9jx20 h2 et32 front and 10.5jx21 h2et35 rear fitted with 295/25/21 rear and 255/30/20 front.

Thanks
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    No Abb these would be way to wide. Rears would stick out a mile and would look well silly even with a strech. You would also need to dump the tyres as I've had some issues running 245/35/19's on the front with them rubbing on the inner shoulder.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    My fears confirmed! Thanks all the same. I will be sticking with the more sensible speedlines, may just treat myself to a milltek to cheer me up! lol
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

Neutral

Status
    245/35/19 is what i'm running, zero rubbing but any kind of drop and i think i'd be in trouble. :-) Also, whilst a staggered combination looks great, the 4WD won't like it!

2nd Gear

Status
    Even prior to a drop i had issues with the Goodyear F1's rubbing on the inner control arm on both fronts with a 8.5J wheel with a ET45