A4 56 plate 2.0 tdi 170sl Dpf removed/dele/remap/problem.

rockinred

Reaction score
hi guys hope someone here can help im strugging to make sense of it.

ive got a A4 56 plate 2.0 tdi 170 s line

ive had problems with dpf so went down the route of having it removed at www.torquetronix.co.uk with a company that works with them in stoke the guy seem to know his stuff but after the mapping was done he said it was fine i was happy no more limb mod

i noticed the difference in the car but it was abit smokey but he said it need to just clear out the sht in the exhaust from when it was blocked and it would go after a couple of days, but i did mention that it needed a service so thought maybe that was causing the smoke.
i had it serviced 2 weeks later and the mechanic did say that there was alot of blue/white smoke but couldnt find a problem with the car, when driving it comes out in waves and smells, and when idle warm or cold.

can the map have been put on wrong i really stuggling to find what it is hope someone can help
or had same problem

from what i saw when the dpf was removed the guy took the drive shaft off to get to the dpf and took the dpf and hit out the comb of stuff inside then placed it back on and then remapped it but i was watching a he said took 2 attempts to get the map on cose didnt work the first time.

going to see guy who mapped it hopefully its the map and nothing else causing it.

hi did you sort smoking prob out, i have exactly the same problem on the same car if you could help at all??