Will these badges fit my A4 B7?

JDM82

Reaction score
Im getting my chrome trim wrapped in gloss black so I want my chrome badges in gloss black also.

Will these badges fit my 2005 A4 B7?

Audi A1 A3 A4 S4 A5 Emblem Badge Set in Gloss Black | eBay

Im only asking cause with my car being a 2005 doesn't that make it the first of the B7 model? These badges wont fit the B6 and Im concerned that my car may have the same B6 badge size. My grille is the B7 single rather than the B6 twin separate grilles.

Great.......I'll order them now :thumbsup:

Thanks.

JDM - whos doing your wrapping? My friends just had his misano red B7 cabriolet, window trim and windscreen frame/surround done in gloss black....looks epic!

Abb I saw your mates cabby being done and your right it does look epic! They guy that did your mates is doing mine this saturday. Im getting the window trim, grille and the chrome strip on the boot/rear bumper all done in gloss black :o.k: Thats why I need the gloss black
badges, so it all matches in nicely. I'll post some pic's when its done.

Nice one, hes a good lad Mike, going to get him to do mine when I am back home next week (he doesnt now it yet!) Got my mate Daves black gloss s line badges from the US, its a nice little touch, but the black emblems like you are getting, I got from the bay too! Was it you that asked where he got his badges from??

Mike said if I was to go gloss black I should change the badges too so he said he would ask the cabby's owner where he had got his from but I found these ones on ebay so ill have them to put straight on when the wrapping is done.

i'd be interested in seeing some pics of this when it's done !