Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    chrisa4quat's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    897

    INDUCTION KIT? 2.0TFSI

    Is there an incduction kit that can be fitted which works for my a4 dtm. i have a panel filter but i want to upgrade with my new mods
    :-)

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    ive been told the standard airbox n filter is good for 300 bhp maybe more so unless ur going for serious power stick with the pannel filter n ur oem box
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  4. #3
    bez101's Avatar
    Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,987
    dont matter what power you go to a new filter wether it be a k&n or a carbonio
    will not give any extra hp
    infact you can loose hp from them
    iv got the carbonio for the sound and looks only
    i had b4 and after on the RR and no extra hp

  5. #4
    mikeyw's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    135
    I have a BSR one. Sounds good on the throttle, sounds a bit funny when you come off it. Pssssssttt noise when aggressive, turbo fluttery noise when not.

  6. #5
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    I have a BSR one. Sounds good on the throttle, sounds a bit funny when you come off it. Pssssssttt noise when aggressive, turbo fluttery noise when not.
    You not happy with your bsr i love mine and all the strange noises it makes ! For some strange reason it seems louder and quiter on different days have you experienced this ?

  7. #6
    chrisa4quat's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    897
    where are you finding these induction kits? it is the sound i am after really. i can't find any! well less than £300 and don't want to be paying that sort of money really especially if no gains

  8. #7
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisa4quat View Post
    where are you finding these induction kits? it is the sound i am after really. i can't find any! well less than £300 and don't want to be paying that sort of money really especially if no gains
    Google BSR tuning not cheap but good

  9. #8
    mikeyw's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    135
    Yeah mate I do like it. I think it cost me 205 Euro's delivered, which worked out at £186.26 or something like that. I got it from BSR - Optiflow kit, A4 2002 because the UK dealer were useless, and if you use them they're just a middle-man. Delivery was quick enough anyway. Sounds awesome with the window down (or to anyone outside i suppose).
    Last edited by mikeyw; 8th September 2011 at 09:25.

  10. #9
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Yeah mate I do like it. I think it cost me 205 Euro's delivered, which worked out at £186.26 or something like that. I got it from BSR - Optiflow kit, A4 2002 because the UK dealer were useless, and if you use them they're just a middle-man. Delivery was quick enough anyway. Sounds awesome with the window down (or to anyone outside i suppose).
    Ye thats were I got it from and about same price ! Alot more resonable than other kits on the market and fit and finish is excellent.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO