INDUCTION KIT? 2.0TFSI

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Is there an incduction kit that can be fitted which works for my a4 dtm. i have a panel filter but i want to upgrade with my new mods
:)

dont matter what power you go to a new filter wether it be a k&n or a carbonio
will not give any extra hp
infact you can loose hp from them
iv got the carbonio for the sound and looks only
i had b4 and after on the RR and no extra hp

I have a BSR one. Sounds good on the throttle, sounds a bit funny when you come off it. Pssssssttt noise when aggressive, turbo fluttery noise when not.

I have a BSR one. Sounds good on the throttle, sounds a bit funny when you come off it. Pssssssttt noise when aggressive, turbo fluttery noise when not.
You not happy with your bsr i love mine and all the strange noises it makes ! For some strange reason it seems louder and quiter on different days have you experienced this ?

where are you finding these induction kits? it is the sound i am after really. i can't find any! well less than £300 and don't want to be paying that sort of money really especially if no gains

where are you finding these induction kits? it is the sound i am after really. i can't find any! well less than £300 and don't want to be paying that sort of money really especially if no gains
Google BSR tuning not cheap but good

Yeah mate I do like it. I think it cost me 205 Euro's delivered, which worked out at £186.26 or something like that. I got it from BSR - Optiflow kit, A4 2002 because the UK dealer were useless, and if you use them they're just a middle-man. Delivery was quick enough anyway. Sounds awesome with the window down (or to anyone outside i suppose).

Last edited:
Yeah mate I do like it. I think it cost me 205 Euro's delivered, which worked out at £186.26 or something like that. I got it from BSR - Optiflow kit, A4 2002 because the UK dealer were useless, and if you use them they're just a middle-man. Delivery was quick enough anyway. Sounds awesome with the window down (or to anyone outside i suppose).

Ye thats were I got it from and about same price ! Alot more resonable than other kits on the market and fit and finish is excellent.