Fancied a change :-)

gphilla

Reaction score
Well me and my mate were drunkenly planning mods to our cars (again) lol. Only this time i thought id actually go ahead with one.

I like it it kinda brightens the place up :)

Thoughts ???

photo.jpg

Where's the pics of the rest ? We should mod drunk more !!!!

I love it, its so bright and clean looking.

All in all it took a day but that was including all my calipers, highlighting the rings on my centre caps, rear valance, fog light surrounds and side S-Line badges. The thing that took the time was waiting inbetween coats.

Mike i dont think i have the balls to put the other photo's up as still unsure about them lol

Strap a.pair on and post em up it looks good although i am unsure about rear valance !

looks gud that pal! wouldnt mind having mine done once i get them side cover and battery cover bits, prob not orange on mine but looks good on ur black car

Whats with the smurf !?! You stole that from Tom`s kiddie meal !

actually really like the look of that pal!

Ha ha. I see what you mean about not being too sure about it. But you know what? I like it. I don't think it would go as well if it were a lighter coloured car, but I think its pretty cool. Certainly different anyway.Well done on having the balls (Dutch courage I'm guessing) to do it, and then actually following through with it. It looks like it has turned out okay. I'd probably run it like that for a couple weeks / months anyway to see if it grows on you.

Engine mods look OK but personally hate the rest. Also be a ***** to keep those engine parts clean.

I like the engine bay, calipers, front n rear badges,

Not sure on the rear valance!

Just a suggestion on the s-line badge y not do the square near the S a different colour would make it Stand out more! Or just outline it in black! Also on your wheels where centre badge is y not do the rest of it black so u can see the rings more?

Plus what paint did you use???

Yeh thought about the Line squares after i'd clear coated and stuck back on lol, the paint is Audi Solar Orange, also thought about the wheel centres but then would have to paint the whole wheels black (not just yet) lol

Won't that paint bubble if 2 hot?? N fancy doing mine lol? The engine bay I mean??