unknown dtc's

andymartin045

Reaction score
Hi All,
I recently noticed that power delivery isn't as smooth as it should be. So a friendly garage let me plug the car into their VAG-COM which gave me the following DTCs:

01602-034 Electric Drive Motor
12599-033 CAN Bus

No idea if they're related to the issue I'm having, but I've searched high and low and I simply cannot find any detailed descriptions of what these codes might mean. So, before I fork out the cash and call into my Audi dealership, can anybody out there shed any light on what they mean?

Cheers.

Ross Tech wiki doesn't list them... do you know what module they are from? they 'sound' like aircon descriptions... 'drive motor' etc could be the motors that adjust stuff for climate control... the CAN Bus one could be related but I am really clutching at straws here..

Is there no one with proper VCDS near you? third party 'code' readers tend to be far too generic on codes and difficult to make head nor tail of some of the results they spit out..

<tuffty/>

what code reader did you use ?

ive been using an autel vag 405 though i have been looking at getting the proper vag com both at gendan and ilexa but iam lost as to what i need as there seems alot of versions.

[h=2]17026/P0642/001602 - Sensor Reference Voltage A: Circuit: Low[/h] [h=4]Possible Causes[/h]
  • Control Module and/or Sensor Power Supply faulty
[h=4]Possible Solutions[/h]
  • Check Control Module and/or Sensor Power Supply
[h=4]Special Notes[/h]
  • When found in Engine: 2.0l TFSI
    • Check Wiring from/to the following Components and Components themselves:
      • Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31)
      • Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Position Sensor (G336)
      • Low Pressure Fuel Sensor (G410)
    • Check TPL 2016420 (RoW)
      • Check Engine Control Module Software Version, if necessary perform Update.
      • Replace Intake Manifold Runner (V157) with updated part.

Cough: Nicked from UK MkIV's :ninja: