JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    Welsh Audi Nut

Status

Boot auto opening

Have seen a few audis with the boot that opens fully when pressing the boot button on the key fob, and would like to do this on mine, as mine just pops the latch when pressed.
    I believe its a case of changing the boot hinges and adding some springs to it? Can anyone help.
    Has any one done this mod, and has any info to share on it? Part numbers for parts required would be great!
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    im sure a few members on AZ have done it
    have a search round there

5th Gear

Status
    I enquired about this on my old one, parts will set you back about £120. Lived with it after finding that out...although new one has it and its very useful
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    I've looked at various forum threads where someone has attempted to retrofit it and they have all failed. As far as I know, noone has done it.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

loves quattro

Status
    Am I missing something here? Mine fully opens on the press of the key fob

Neutral

Status
    mine just pops the latch and doesnt open!! it would be a great retrofit if anyone knows how to do it!! its very common on all the vm passats aswell just a shame they missed it off on the B7 i think its an added option like most parts

5th Gear

Status
    It was a cheap option (I think £50) when car was ordered.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    As far as im aware its just a change of hinges and adding some springs to give it the lift.
    Richard, does your boot hinges have springs on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.