A4 bluetooth retrofit - VAGCOM?

doug mk2

Reaction score
right, I think I am going to buy the fiscon kufatec kit off of ebay (Fiscon Kufatec Basic Audi A3 A4 A5 A6 TT Q5 Bluetooth | eBay) unless anyone can advise me otherwise and fit it myself.

my question is whether I need to have the car plugged into vagcom? if so, what needs to be done and/or who could do it for me in return for beer tokens.

located in Reading, Berks

cheers in advance

Doug, what car are you fitting it to? your profile shows an 8L S3 - if this is the case your in the wrong part of the forum.

Most OEM bluetooth kits however if not standalone will have to be coded using vagcom....

oh sorry, it's for a B7 A4 avant (with MFSW)

I thought you wanted to go the audi route?

yeah I do ideally. you didnt reply to my last email so assumed you were too busy, hence me tackling it myself!

Huh, I've replied to them all mate, what was your last message?

I sent one yesterday basically giving a greenlight for the BT kit to work wiith the symphony 2 that is already in the car (because I am a pauper and cant afford the rns). I also asked about your availability.

I guess you didnt get it

Thats extremely weird, ok I'll send you an email directly later when I get to my outlook mate, sorry but I honestly didnt get it, certainly can sort the install for you mate no problem.

OEM all the way , far superior that second party .

Last edited: