AUDI A4 DTM PAD LIGHT

sewell10

Reaction score
HI NTHERE I HAVE A A4 DTM AUDI WITH THE PAD LIGHT ON PADS ARE NON GEN SOME TIMES THE LIGHT IS OUT SOME TIMES IS BACK ON HELP BO I BUY GEN DISCS AND PADS

I haven't got enough breath in my lungs to shout all that out without a gasp for air!

get oem pads
or wire it up so light dont come on

I think hes saying because you typed it all in capitals it seems as though your shouting it.

That and with all the abbreviations and lack of punctuation it wasn't the easiest post to read. Personally, I try to write a full and informative post - especially when asking others for help or advice. But that's just me!

If your having problems with the brake pad sensors they I'd disconnect them and use a piece of wire to bridge the connections (which will fool the car into thinking they're fine) and then change back to OEM when you next need pads...

If your having problems with the brake pad sensors they I'd disconnect them and use a piece of wire to bridge the connections (which will fool the car into thinking they're fine)

you never know
he may have got a clever car

Lol. I can hear it calling now... Michael, Michael, are you messing with my pads? Shut up kitt I'm trying to fool you!

haha
come on be nice

sorry new to this dont want to affend any one ony asking for help

you didnt affend me

No offence taken and I think most posts above were really just offering friendly advice. There does seem to be a certain amount of forum etiquette expected when asking for help. Just take a bit longer writing your posts and try to be as informative as you can. It definitely helps and most of the time you will get good honest and informative answers... abbreviations, text talk and caps lock seem to be the best way of getting people's backs up to be honest!

Linking or bridging the connectors on your brake sensors is probably the best way to lose your error light and will mean you can keep the pads you have until they wear out. If you would prefer to have the warning light working properly then I expect changing back to OEM pads is your best option.

Sorry for the digs and I hope it hasn't put you off using this forum!

Last edited: