quattro's in for a full service - check out my courtesy car!!!!

Richardesty

loves quattro
Reaction score
Dropped quattro in tonight at Lincoln Audi for a full cambelt/waterpump/brake fluid/engine service......check out my courtesy car:

x.jpg

Audi A5 Sportback S-Line Quattro 3.0Tdi
20" Alloys
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Full Heated Leather
Sat Nav
Reverse Camera
Multifunction Steering wheel
etc etc

Hey - it even has integral LED DRLs :drag:

Last edited:
the a5 fastback! i thought thay would be a big hit and take over the a4 saloons in sales being as ppl want hatchback, but tbh i think i prefere the look of an a4 saloon,

my brother-in-law has the 2 door a5 s-line, he bought it brand new and to be fair its an awsome bit of kit

tbh, I used to like the look of the B8 but I don't anymore, it looks very bland especially compared to the A5 and A6. Given the choice it would either be an A5 fastback (although their prices are not dropping second hand) or an A6....both S-Line of course.

Aw thats bullsh*t, so far as courtesy cars I have been given 2 A3's and an A1, last time i asked for a B8 or a TT and was told "we dont use them as courtesy cars it will be an A3 or old A6 2.0tdi auto pffftt!

Very odd, I got an A6 Avant S-Line all spec'd up. I didn't want to give it back, probably why they hired it out in the first place.

It's great when they let you try out new metal. Last few loaners have been an A6 Le Mans 3.0TDi Q, Q7 3.0TDi, and an A4 2.0TDi. Been interesting to see what life is like in other Audi's, but only makes the S3 feel cheap when I get back in it! I'd quite like those 20's myself, very nice.

Been interesting to see what life is like in other Audi's, but only makes the S3 feel cheap when I get back in it! I'd quite like those 20's myself, very nice.

Agreed - not looking forward to collecting the A4 this afternoon :)

That's so nice. I've only had a 2.0 TFSi A3 and B8 A4 from Birmingham Audi.