EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

breaks for 2.0 tdi 140 advice

my car is in need for a full set of discs and pads!

i contacted audi to find out the width of my rear discs and thay told me 245mm

tho looking on other parts websights the width for this piticuller model is 255mm for the rear.

would anyone know the actual disc sizes for the 2006 2.0 tdi 140bhp avant? front and back?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    According to EBC website they are both listed for our car, im wondering if one is quattro and one fwd or one is for avant and one saloon?

I couldn't tell you unfortunately mate but if you dont get an asnwer, call EBC.

:: EBC Brakes Direct Limited : AUDI : A4 S LINE TDI 140 AUTO : 2007 : BLACK : ft07cpy :
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2nd Gear

Status
    Dont have a clue about the rears but the standard fronts are 288mil.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

Neutral

Status
    hummm,

im looking to buy these,
    Audi A4 2.0 01-05 B6 - Complete Front & Rear Discs & Pads Set [14953] - �157.82 : MTEC Brakes, Performance Brake Discs, Sport Brake Discs
    according to audi thats the fitment! thay to fit the b6 but acorrding to the m-tec websight! thay saying the b7 a4 tdi 140 rears are bigger! dont know what to trust? im confused :-(
    Last edited by alfie155; 9th August 2011 at 19:59.