NEED A LEATHER INTERIOR HELP

doug.p

Reaction score
Hi

i have standard cloth in my s line avant
i have been keeping a look out for the 2 tone b7 s line leather or rs4 leather but nothing comes up for sale ever and i am getting frustrated ! :-(
maybe i am to fussy as i want a mint interior and the 1 i saw on the bay had a worn drivers bolster which put me off.
i must have the Avant one which narrows my options more.
so
does anyone want to sell me theirs - i can px with my mint cloth interior, cash waiting
or does anyone know of any for sale ?
or
would the B8 interior from an avant fit, prob the fronts, but how would the backs go
or
anyone know of a decent trimmers in S East to make me an interior ?
ta

There were a few B8 interiors for sale but it specifically says that it will not fit a B7. I've been looking for ages. I think a re-trim maybe the best option.

B8 wont fit
and you can also use a saloon trim aslong as its got the split rear
i dont know how long u have been looking but theres been 3 full rs4 trims in the last 3 weeks
and 4 or 5 s-line trims
why dont you just find a good trimmer and have your cloth redone
most use pre cut trims the same as audi use for around 800 for full trim

where have the RS4 ones been ? there was the 2 tone sline leather but it was worn so no good
am i looking in the wrong place ?
the only down side with a retrim is that your without a car for a few days
b8 option is out the window now
all i am missing now is the leather - am retrofitting the seat exeo multimedia system at the weekend ( led screen )
so just need leather !

is it mint and will it fit the avant and cant you sell me it now !!!!!:whip:

pretty mint and dont think ittl fit the avant as it dont have split rear seats

no it wont fit the avant how you goin about fitting the rs4 rears ?
choppin the car
so they fit
or useing the leather from the rears on to your old rears ?

thats the issue i have - practically nothing available for the avant

Daz if you do get a new interior I have dibs on yours, finding a leather interior with solid rear bench is a nightmare!

I'm looking for a leather (or preferably half leather) interior with a fixed rear bench too! Amazing how hard it is to come by!

and when you do find one there £300 more than with split seats, you can fit a split rear bench but youll need some mounts from audi and then to weld them into place.

Yeah thats sound mate, Im not ready to buy at the moment anyway as wheels are next!

Oh I might see if i can get 5 when i buy mine, 4's just not baller ha ha ha!

wheels are first on my list too mate so a set of origional rs4 twin spoke 18s will also be up for sale soon too lol set of five by the way

I'd be interested in these mate, let me know.