Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    Abb
    2nd Gear

Status

Toying with changing wheels!

Still undecided on the OE BBS Speedlines I have had recently fitted (curteousy of N8) as I dont think they do the car justice! Am thinking of changing them, possibly for some bentley continentals, but feel there must be other alternative wheels out there which havent been 'done to death'. Any thoughts or opinons?? or am I going to get told to wind my neck in and be happy with what I have got! lol
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    post a pic with the BBS on

5th Gear

Status
    How much you want for them? you thought about importing some 3 piece splits from ebay.com, if i had the cash thats what id be doing.

or email rotiform and speak to Ollie.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    How much you want for them? you thought about importing some 3 piece splits from ebay.com, if i had the cash thats what id be doing.

or email rotiform and speak to Ollie.
    Rotiforms are lovely if I had the cash I think this is the route I would be going !

5th Gear

Status
    Ollie might have something knocking about and able to help you, he's been good with me.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Currently looks like:

Can anyone photoshop Bentley continentals and RS6 wheels on for me, both in 19''s. Or point me in the right direction. Will get onto Ollie and make some enquiries!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    RS6's dude, we can come to a deal or do you mean the new RS6s?

2nd Gear

Status
    I found the Bentleys totally impractical for daily use. I had mine fitted with 215's mind but the wheel width is too much for the A4 IMHO

215's on a 9" rim looks like this either side of the wheel. Fitting a 225 tyre would be a better option but still not for me.

1st Gear

Status
    i like it on the bbs mate, looks cool, much better than CLUB M in the back ground lol
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Cars looking good Abb!

Status
    Personally I think they look class, I don't think the Bentley rims sit that well with the Audi design concept but then I'm probably not 'scene'!
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_cox View Post
    Personally I think they look class, I don't think the Bentley rims sit that well with the Audi design concept but then I'm probably not 'scene'!
    Bentleys only look good with stretch and with a hard slam/air. They wouldn't work on Abb's powerhouse IMO

Neutral

Status
    I think those speedlines look awesome mate. I would keep em on personally!!