I want twin exit exhausts!!!!!

Rastamouse

Welsh Audi Nut
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if a twin exhaust conversion can be done to a single exit b7 2.0tdi sline saloon. An if so is it a custom exhaust job or will a twin exhaust off another audi fit? a 2.7 tdi for example. Also could anyone point me in the direction of a twin cutout rear valance to accomodate a twin exhaust?
Cheers guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it, get a 2.5tdi drivers backbox of a 2004 a4 from euro carparts. That will fit, I did it on my 140. It cost about 30 quid for the exhaust. U need an exhaust bracket from Audi.

Not to mention the rear valence... Should be easy enough to sort out though!

Hey dubdemand, u done this mod??? If so where did you get the rear valance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afraid not - mine came with twin exits! I have just been reading a similar thread in the b6 forum which suggests similarities between petrol and diesel bore sizes and it sounds like the second pipe hanger just bolts on... Maybe worth a read!

Can't imagine it would be hard to achieve once you have the parts required and IMO will look a million times better!

Mate I've had this done, pics on my build thread, a custom exhaust is your best and cheapest route I think and I did weigh up all my options, get a Tfsi diffuser, £37 from Audi and have one built.

Or get a Tfsi exhaust and have it made to fit, you can swap petrol / diesel exhaust but stick to your amount of cylinders. Don't buy a V6 exhaust for your 4 cylinder cos it won't fit (cat back) also don't buy a quattrocento exhaust for 2wd and vice versa.

Hope this helps mate.

Mate I've had this done, pics on my build thread, a custom exhaust is your best and cheapest route I think and I did weigh up all my options, get a Tfsi diffuser, £37 from Audi and have one built.

Or get a Tfsi exhaust and have it made to fit, you can swap petrol / diesel exhaust but stick to your amount of cylinders. Don't buy a V6 exhaust for your 4 cylinder cos it won't fit (cat back) also don't buy a quattrocento exhaust for 2wd and vice versa.

Hope this helps mate.

I'm getting a new custom exhaust made for my 2.0t, so I can always sell you my old exhaust if your interested. I'm only getting the backboxes and tips changed so its just the rear end part. It is a quattro, but I suppose you can just sleeve and weld my part onto your exhaust.