Badger5Sky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Cupra R splitter

Hey folks,

Wanting to fit a Cupra R splitter to the front of my motor, can anyone help me out with the part number please?

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    1ML 805 903
    Audi A4 B7 1.9TDi SE | Auto Lights, Wipers & Dimming Mirror | Cruise Control | DIS

Mod's so far: Ambient light, Cupra R splitter, 4300k HID's, Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs, Dice Electronics iPod & Aux, Leather Armrest, Interior, Sidelight & Number Plate LED's, Curry Hooks, Tie Downs, Ambient Footwell LED's, Footwell Lights, Shadow Chrome S-Line (RS6) wheels, Mudflaps, Votex Rear Diffuser, RS4 Rear ARB

Neutral

Status
    Cheers for that, presume its just a case of good old fashioned blue-peter-style sticky back plastic and small self tappers?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andyherd View Post
    Cheers for that, presume its just a case of good old fashioned blue-peter-style sticky back plastic and small self tappers?
    Pretty much, I masking taped it up in position then drilled the holes. It's best if someone holds the splitter as it needs to be bent slightly to follow the shape of the bumper. You will also need to flatten down the tabs on the splitter or it won't fit flush. The centre two upright tabs also need to be trimmed down. I'll try and find the how to guide for you
    Audi A4 B7 1.9TDi SE | Auto Lights, Wipers & Dimming Mirror | Cruise Control | DIS

Mod's so far: Ambient light, Cupra R splitter, 4300k HID's, Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs, Dice Electronics iPod & Aux, Leather Armrest, Interior, Sidelight & Number Plate LED's, Curry Hooks, Tie Downs, Ambient Footwell LED's, Footwell Lights, Shadow Chrome S-Line (RS6) wheels, Mudflaps, Votex Rear Diffuser, RS4 Rear ARB

1st Gear

Status
    http://audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/60902-cupra-r-splitter-fitted-s-line-bumper.html

T
    his wasn't the how to guide I used (can't find that one), this is for an A3, but you need to do the same to get it to fit on the A4

Neutral

Status
    Thanks dude