JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

Cars got some new shoes

The car has its new shoes fitted. I'm still not 100% convinced by them. I do like them but I also loved the LM's.

Let me know what you think... Be as brutal as you like but I will cry!

I realise the pictures are rubbish BTW. Just took them quick so people can get the idea.

2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Those look awesome! When i'm a bit richer I will buy some CH's
    Audi A4 B7 1.9TDi SE | Auto Lights, Wipers & Dimming Mirror | Cruise Control | DIS

Mod's so far: Ambient light, Cupra R splitter, 4300k HID's, Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs, Dice Electronics iPod & Aux, Leather Armrest, Interior, Sidelight & Number Plate LED's, Curry Hooks, Tie Downs, Ambient Footwell LED's, Footwell Lights, Shadow Chrome S-Line (RS6) wheels, Mudflaps, Votex Rear Diffuser, RS4 Rear ARB

5th Gear

Status
    They do look better on your car than the LMs did mate, now that there gone and I can be honest and tell you I never really liked the LMs which is abit gay cos I bought them ha ha.

get some spacers, a little lower if the wife okays it and your golden!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Reverse Gear

Status
    Looks good mate

2nd Gear

Status
    Sorry Karl, but got to say there not big enough. Nice wheels, but the A4 needs 19's on Thats my honest opinion.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Look good but could look better, in agreement with Stepho am afraid.
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    Agreed but Karl chooses 18"s on purpose so he's allowed
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

1st Gear

Status
    looks spot on karl, are they reps or did you go big school and buy genuine lol??
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant

2nd Gear

Status
    They are just reps but they are light as a feather and the finish is perfect. They are starting to grow on my now and with tyre black on it makes the wheels look bigger and the tyres look smaller so I'm happy.

19's are not an option for me really.. I had them before, now displayed on triple OG's car and though I loved them they were completely impractical for the site work I do and the ride was even firmer than before. Add to the equasion a new born baby and missus who goes on about the bumps = swap back to 18's!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    they do look good mate agree they need to bigger but if its not practical for u then u gotta go with wa suits ur needs best very good choice of wheels mind ill be going for some CH's in black soon as the funds become free
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Need more inches

Neutral

Status
    Ive got the same A4 in the same colour, i was toying with the idea of getting these, and now ive seen your pics, im not too convinced. Sorry dude.

I think im gonna go for some speedlines!!

Neutral

Status
    Selling my VMR v708's on 245/35/19 Vredesiein Ultrac Sessanta's if anybody wants them! Brand new tyres and a few kerb kisses thanks to my other half. :-)