Cars got some new shoes

unikarl

Reaction score
The car has its new shoes fitted. I'm still not 100% convinced by them. I do like them but I also loved the LM's.

Let me know what you think... Be as brutal as you like but I will cry!

I realise the pictures are rubbish BTW. Just took them quick so people can get the idea.

05082011047.jpg

05082011045.jpg

05082011048.jpg

Those look awesome! When i'm a bit richer I will buy some CH's

They do look better on your car than the LMs did mate, now that there gone and I can be honest and tell you I never really liked the LMs which is abit gay cos I bought them ha ha.

get some spacers, a little lower if the wife okays it and your golden!

Sorry Karl, but got to say there not big enough. Nice wheels, but the A4 needs 19's on Thats my honest opinion.

Look good but could look better, in agreement with Stepho am afraid.

Agreed but Karl chooses 18"s on purpose so he's allowed :)

looks spot on karl, are they reps or did you go big school and buy genuine lol??

They are just reps but they are light as a feather and the finish is perfect. They are starting to grow on my now and with tyre black on it makes the wheels look bigger and the tyres look smaller so I'm happy.

19's are not an option for me really.. I had them before, now displayed on triple OG's car and though I loved them they were completely impractical for the site work I do and the ride was even firmer than before. Add to the equasion a new born baby and missus who goes on about the bumps = swap back to 18's!

Ive got the same A4 in the same colour, i was toying with the idea of getting these, and now ive seen your pics, im not too convinced. Sorry dude.

I think im gonna go for some speedlines!!

Selling my VMR v708's on 245/35/19 Vredesiein Ultrac Sessanta's if anybody wants them! Brand new tyres and a few kerb kisses thanks to my other half. :)