Anyone want lowering caps for free???

unikarl

Reaction score
Need to raise up the front of my car slightly as I'm struggling to take the car to most of the sites I work on now. I have the B5 lowering spring cups on it as well as Eiback 50mm springs and its too much.

The caps will be free to whoever wants them as long as I can have your old ones and your decent with a spanner so we don't have to use a garage to change them over!

Any interest let me know.

Just for reference they levelled the front of my S line perfectly by bringing it down 18 mil.

Wish i'd have waited, i ordered mine yesterday and they have been delivered about 10 mins :-/. i'm sure someone will have them off you pal

Well if they don't do you fancy selling me your standard ones? Get your money back from your B5 ones then!

i want them but not the best with a spanner how ever know a mate who is! where about r u?

You'll be more than welcome for my old ones mate! Don't know what condition they're in or when i am getting round to fitting them. Will let you know.

Need to raise up the front of my car slightly as I'm struggling to take the car to most of the sites I work on now. I have the B5 lowering spring cups on it as well as Eiback 50mm springs and its too much.

The caps will be free to whoever wants them as long as I can have your old ones and your decent with a spanner so we don't have to use a garage to change them over!

Any interest let me know.

Just for reference they levelled the front of my S line perfectly by bringing it down 18 mil.

I have some sat waiting to be fitted will be gettin them put on at the end of the month when I get paid possibly sooner if I can raise enough cash from selling my s line grill on fleebay and your more than welcome to have my old B7 caps if you still need them matey ?

Where can i get a set of these? Whats the part number and prive please. Inwould love to swapnmu std ones for the b7 but im not looking to fit them for bout a month as the car is booked in for other work done. And im in north wales and youre probs miles away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get them from audi cant remeber the part number sorry just google b5 lowering caps loads and loads of threads about them!

i want them but not the best with a spanner how ever know a mate who is! where about r u?

I live in Grimsby (unfortunately) and work in Bradford but I'm originally from Leeds and I travel to London every week.... Any of those places any good??

Been speaking to my mate whos also has these n he's getting rid of his car soon n has agreed to swap with me plus he has his own workshop so easier lol! Sorry dude!

If u want to sell em let me know please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't a clue how to swap them but happy to have a go if you fancy a trip to Guildford one evening (while you're down in London anyway). Also happy to provide dinner :)