EM TuningSky Insurance
    VAG Addict

Status

Which brake down assistance company?

Right, well I'm in the position of needing to sort out some recovery cover for the a4 avant before we leave for Cornwall next Saturday. So the question is who's best and what level of cover should I be thinking about?

To give you a bit of general info our a4 is on 130k miles but is only on a 56 plate and we've just had to fork out for a new DPF and oil cooler so hopefully you can see why Id like to get something in place ahead of this trip!

Would take the 1 series coupe but with my wife, 2x 14 yr olds and my 6 month old son I think we'd struggle!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Im with the AA. Always been pretty good used them a few times.

Ive got a high level of cover as I piggyback on my dads one as a family cover. But I think the basic cover is fine as it will get you home/garage. It starts to get expensive when you add all the extras.

Reverse Gear

Status
    If you buy this via quidco AA UK Breakdown Voucher Codes, Cashback & Discount Codes | Quidco at the moment they will give you back £19 on a basic recovery(£27) to the nearest garage.

Neutral

Status
    im currently with audi road side assistance euro cover cheaper then all the others going strangle i know

Reverse Gear

Status
    I am also with the AA i have their basic cover at £27 but got £19 back with quidco.