My A4 B7 avant Lowered with Bentleys

doug.p

Reaction score
Hi

as promiced, got them fitted today :)
they are the later spec Continental GT 19 x 9
with Kuhmo 235 35 19 tyres from Damo at Tyreweb :)
the car is lowered with -35m H&R springs
enjoy

1-4.png

2-2.png

3.png

4.png

they sit nicely in the arches with room to spare ! you could go a fair bit lower or poss even fit slightly wider tyres
i dont know why i was so worried about clearance, no rubbing at all, no catching, there is a thumb clear on the inside and outside

Looking good, sits really nice.

Damo do you a good deal on the rubber?

Nice one mate looks really good, i said they'd fit fine lol you were in a bit of a stress.

wish i could afford bentleys, i'd f*cking kill for some Mulliners but dont have 2k! might do a bank job. :gun2:

Lol
Got the tyres and tracking and geometry and alignment for 505 so a pretty good deal.
The car is mainly driven by my missus, brought her new boobs a few years back and she liked the plate so got that to match :)

You can get k boobs :)
But her name is Kelly so that's why is k !

loks spot on mate, do you have any pics when lowered on the standard wheels??, your cars the same as mine so would like to see what it would look like with the h&rs on.
cheers

dont have lowered on standard wheels i am afraid, but it looked like this before;
18s
1-1.jpg

19s
2-1.jpg

EDIT

i took 1 quick snap with the iphone 4
it on my drive with the handbreak on, so squatted down a bit
compare to the above
19slow-1.png

Last edited:
ive seen you round looks wicked i will get mine done soon i hope

Cool
Whereabouts ??
Never been spotted anywhere before.
Beginning to think I was all alone on here in kent

Lol I only live 5 minutes up the road in Cuxton mate :ninja:

really, i actually live in cuxton !
just off pilgrims way
small world :)

loks spot on mate, do you have any pics when lowered on the standard wheels??, your cars the same as mine so would like to see what it would look like with the h&rs on.
cheers

Search my previous threads and post I have posted many pics of mine on H&Rs with std 18`s.

Sure is a small world I know exactly where you mean, I live off James Road lol...When I said 5 minutes I guess I meant 5 minutes by foot!

Lol that's funny ! My misses cracked up when I told her, she comes from Dartford so we are always over that way :)

Stunning :hubbahubba:

Did you take the badges of the boot yourself?

Easily done fella, Use a kettle of hot water, pour over the badges to soften the glue, then remove. Once removed just remove the glue with tar remover, or T cut.

Hiya

No it came from the factory like it
Ax above for removal, or a hair dryer to heat up the sticky tape used to hold on

Will boiling water not affect the paint at all? I have always used a heat gun / hairdryer and tardis but if the cars more than 2 years old it takes forever to remove all the blue thats left.

I've always used a kettle of boiling water and never had any trouble. You can use a piece of thread/Dental floss to assist as the parts are a little hot.

ill give it a go, im gonna do my rear rings soon so will do it with hot water, dental floss will be easier than my usual razor blades too.

Why have I only just seen this thread!

Love the wheels... They look stunning.

wheel looking smart lad, cant go wrong wiv a set of bentley's ;)

Nice and level. Where did you get the springs from after some. Car should sit lowere when settled in.

i got them from GNJ Motorsport at a very good price :) speak to Graeme - he will sort you out
i think its leveled out now;
lower.png

lower1.png

happy days

Last edited:
Just bought this post back from the depths as im looking at fitting Bentleys to my Avant....wanted to know what the stance would be like with Eibach 50/40's as most are on air or coilovers with Bentley rims.....

Where are the bentley alloys from ? Dare I ask the damage for these ?
Did you sell on the old (i presume) 18" Audi Alloys ?

Looks real good.. one last question could you have run the 19"s without lowering the car ? - mines is currently on the standard sline suspension.. considering new wheels for mine.. almost too much choice :)

**ok just noticed the original dates on this thread whoops...

Cheers

Matt (another member from Kent !)

Bentley rims are usually about £1200-£1500 with tyres....depending on which ones

Reactions: d4dubs