What colour to paint spare wing mirror caps

Macdoon

Reaction score
Ok Audi nuts, I have a spare set of wing mirrors (Black), looking to paint them or do something different to them, maybe brushed ally look (if poss), any ideas, colour thoughts, had a bit of a search, couldn't find a how to.
So your thoughs ideas welcome, any advice on how to go about doing something a bit different would be good.

Cheers

Mac

Guy I know carbon wrapped his mirrors and they looked OK. I think if you can somehow get them to look like proper alu ones that's the way to go though.... He already had the proper alu mirrors and covered them up.... wrong on so many levels!

Guy I know carbon wrapped his mirrors and they looked OK. I think if you can somehow get them to look like proper alu ones that's the way to go though.... He already had the proper alu mirrors and covered them up.... wrong on so many levels!

I did toy with the idea of maybe wrapping them to match my exterior carbon, but thought it may be OTT carbon, like the idea of brushed ally.
But not at all sure how to go about it.

theres a few how tos over on the zine for trim and caps
and thay have turned out very good

Orange! Would be different. May not work so well on DG, but on BB would look great!

i was gonna do orange or bright green but no 1 can wrap my mirrors in 1 piece

mine are rs4 mirrors tho

Orange or green would be cool on black like a touring car. Don't think I'll do it to mine though unless I had a big carbon splurged and tucking some 19" multispokes with crazy camber, that would look AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Oh iv had an idea!! Wonder if I have the balls to do it???? Mmmmm.

I keep telling my friend not to do this and he won't listen! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks its a waste.

Have mine done in Orange and yes Audi mirrors are a ball ache so will be redoing them.

Nothing wrong with being imaginative :)

I keep telling my friend not to do this and he won't listen! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks its a waste.

I tried to get him to swap covers with me and carbon wrap mine then everyone's a winner but he wont :(