Volks AutosEM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

A little vid of my car

Thought i'd post up a little vid of my car for 3 reasons

1. So people can see how it sits as the suspension is for sale.
    2. So you can see my DRLs
    3. Cos im proud of her

‪A4 S-line AP/Weitec 50mm‬‏ - YouTube

Opinions please!!!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    1. Sits not bad
    2. Couldn't see them
    3. Good for you

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

loves quattro

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Opinions please!!!
    You really should have edited out the three minutes when your car was out of shot

Looks sweet mate....

5th Gear

Status
    I know but my Mrs filmed it.

Cheers guys, im going lower so have coilovers in the post but i thought when im buying sus it would be great to see a vid of it first so i made one.

DRLs were an after thought for this vid so she didn't even think to film them.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardesty View Post
    I've always said - "One day I'll be able to afford a BMW, and when that day comes I'm gonna buy an Audi"
    thats quality Rich

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

6th Gear

Status
    Nice car. Where did you go in the middle of it?
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

loves quattro

Status
    And what exactly is the 'custom setup'?

loves quattro

Status
    I know but my Mrs filmed it.
    ......but to be fair, she wasn't driving the car. Nor did she upload it to the site

DRLs were an after thought for this vid so she didn't even think to film them.
    ...... you're a brave man trying to pin that on her too!

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks state, i just turned went round corner to turn round.

Its AP springs and dampers that lower by 40mm f & 30mm r but I wanted the rear lower so bought r Weitec 50mm springs and had them put it.

Not exactly pimp my ride but you can buy it like that so it is custom.

5th Gear

Status
    Alright Rich, Jesus, just thought i'd upload a little video, didn't know i was gonna get forum raped lol.

loves quattro

Status
    Alright Rich, Jesus, just thought i'd upload a little video, didn't know i was gonna get forum raped lol.
    Only messing mate I suppose i should give you chance to get me back

‪NEW LEDZ‬‏ - YouTube

loves quattro

Status
    Its AP springs and dampers that lower by 40mm f & 30mm r but I wanted the rear lower so bought r Weitec 50mm springs and had them put it.

Not exactly pimp my ride but you can buy it like that so it is custom.
    Looks good....... Does it sit much lower than standard S-line then?

5th Gear

Status
    Ha ha i know you are mate.

With this set up on it does sit much lower, i get people who know nothing about cars saying to me all the time they've noticed its lower which is usually good.

i want another 15mm on front and 20mm on rear though so thats what im hoping for with the coils when they arrive.

i have 15mm spacers for the rear too which arn't on in the video as i need some 40mm bolts, some muppet tyre fitter threaded all the ones i have.

loves quattro

Status
    i have 15mm spacers for the rear too which arn't on in the video as i need some 40mm bolts, some muppet tyre fitter threaded all the ones i have.
    Oooooo, aren't they gonna make the Tyres foul the arches?

5th Gear

Status
    Not with 215/35s, i had them on before but took it for the rear wheels balancing and they had to re bore my hubs so took out the spacers until i could get new bolts that weren't threaded.

they might rub a little if i go too low but im after new wheels so will see what the offsets are, might not even need spacers.

loves quattro

Status
    I run ET35 on the rear and they fill the arches nicely, I run 235/35/19's as well though - so would be reluctant to hit a big drop.

5th Gear

Status
    I had them Tyres at ET30 and they rubbed on bumps so swapped them. It will be fine when it's all done.

You still got RS-Vs, I'd like a set of them but they seem really expensive.

Neutral

Status
    looks good
    Originally Posted by warren_cox
    The plain and simple facts are 8P's are for people who live with their Mum or have a debt mountain to destabilise the EU, and 8L's are driven by people with low academic standards, who are so tight they reuse old wrapping paper and tippex out and reuse greetings cards every year.