Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits

Thread: Fog light grill

4th Gear

Status

Fog light grill

Hit a pheasant and knocked the driverside foglight grill and recessed part behind it out on my 55reg S-line. Anyone got one spare or know the part numbers or where i can get the parts. Also anyone know the name of the part that sits behind???? I assume only the b7 ones fit and not the b8???

Cheers

Sorry wouldnt let me post in the wanted section
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk

2. # ADS
    ADS

loves quattro

Status
    As good to get the part from your local dealer

Part number for 'Air Guide Grille' 8E0 807 681 F (left) and 8E0 807 682 F (right)

I seem to recall these are about £13 a side, having bought some to modify with LEDs......

As below:
    Last edited by Richardesty; 23rd July 2011 at 13:18.

4th Gear

Status
    Cheers mate, managed to recover the rear scoop bit and luckily the part number is still intact just ive got 8e0 807 682 g or is that a different part???
    Rang TPS and ordered. £15.28+VAT
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

4th Gear

Status
    Worked it out now mate i need both parts. The number you listed is for the grill and the number i had is for the back part

loves quattro

Status
    Ahhhh.

Mine doesn't have the blank plate as it's got oil coolers both sides.....