Finally some photos of carbon wrapped goodies/wheels/car!

Abb

Reaction score
Hi guys, as title suggests, finally got round to taking some pics of the car, gave up on waiting for a nice day! Opinions/comments either way, very welcome....indeed encouraged! :yes: Just a few points to note: I know the wing mirror wrapping has bubbled (its booked in to get sorted), currently all badges have been removed from the back, I have a black S4 badge and black rings, unsure whether or not to put either or both of them on, so opinons would be greatfully appreciated!

039.jpg

044.jpg

052.jpg

040.jpg

037.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

036.jpg

050.jpg

053.jpg

Looks great apart from the hole in the blanking switch for your hands free but what else could you do! I didn't think I'd be a fan of red roof's but it looks really good.

My car needs your car's original wheels!!!!! SWAP!!! lol

Last edited:
You cant see the hole where the cable passes through, once the compartment is closed, opened it to take the photo to show the AUX socket fit I had fitted by Jonny on here, so I could use my Ipod and keep my CD changer in glove box!

Oh and apologies your car cant have my originals, am keeeping them for that cold white snowy stuff which will soon be on its way!

My wheels will power you through that stuff just fine.... Go on!!

Has it been lowered cos it sits really well?

Gotta be honest mate im not feeling the carbon mirror plates but the grill and front splitter looks awesome, i cant be bothered taking my grill apart again without swapping it to RS4 but i might do my splitter the same.

over all the car looks awesome mate and im not normally a fan of Cabs but loving the red leather, you got the best engine as well.

I'm impressed with the splitter, must have been a job to get the vinyl properly shaped. However, I don't like black rings, I think it's because it looks like the chrome rings have fallen off leaving a placeholder, I'm also unsure about the mirrors although I like the valance.

Are you going to change your steering wheel? ;)

Triple OG - The grill wasnt removed for the wrap! Was done by the company leaving it in situ.
Wrath - No plans to change my steering wheel, unless you have a flat bottom one lying around that you desperately want to get rid of to me!;)
Unikarl - Its on H&R lowering springs -30mm.

That's cool, I did mine whilst it was on the car but it's plain black so it's easier and it's still not the best job.

Carbon would be hard but I have an idea ;-)

Really nice, easily the nicest S4 cab i've seen by a long way

Personally i'd put the badges on :)

TV's in the headrests! quality need to sort my interior out big time,

looks gud tho mate nice carbon touches

Lovely lovely car you got there mate but I agree with the others put the chrome rings back on the front and the rear badges will be perfect then !

looks cool mate, my mate has the bbs splits on his s3, he hates cleaning them!!