EM TuningVolks Autos
    Abb
    2nd Gear

Status

Finally some photos of carbon wrapped goodies/wheels/car!

Hi guys, as title suggests, finally got round to taking some pics of the car, gave up on waiting for a nice day! Opinions/comments either way, very welcome....indeed encouraged! Just a few points to note: I know the wing mirror wrapping has bubbled (its booked in to get sorted), currently all badges have been removed from the back, I have a black S4 badge and black rings, unsure whether or not to put either or both of them on, so opinons would be greatfully appreciated!

Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Looks great apart from the hole in the blanking switch for your hands free but what else could you do! I didn't think I'd be a fan of red roof's but it looks really good.

My car needs your car's original wheels!!!!! SWAP!!! lol
    Last edited by unikarl; 20th July 2011 at 19:10.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    You cant see the hole where the cable passes through, once the compartment is closed, opened it to take the photo to show the AUX socket fit I had fitted by Jonny on here, so I could use my Ipod and keep my CD changer in glove box!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Oh and apologies your car cant have my originals, am keeeping them for that cold white snowy stuff which will soon be on its way!

2nd Gear

Status
    My wheels will power you through that stuff just fine.... Go on!!

Has it been lowered cos it sits really well?
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Gotta be honest mate im not feeling the carbon mirror plates but the grill and front splitter looks awesome, i cant be bothered taking my grill apart again without swapping it to RS4 but i might do my splitter the same.

over all the car looks awesome mate and im not normally a fan of Cabs but loving the red leather, you got the best engine as well.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

5th Gear

Status
    I'm impressed with the splitter, must have been a job to get the vinyl properly shaped. However, I don't like black rings, I think it's because it looks like the chrome rings have fallen off leaving a placeholder, I'm also unsure about the mirrors although I like the valance.

Are you going to change your steering wheel?
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Triple OG - The grill wasnt removed for the wrap! Was done by the company leaving it in situ.
    Wrath - No plans to change my steering wheel, unless you have a flat bottom one lying around that you desperately want to get rid of to me!
    Unikarl - Its on H&R lowering springs -30mm.

5th Gear

Status
    That's cool, I did mine whilst it was on the car but it's plain black so it's easier and it's still not the best job.

Carbon would be hard but I have an idea ;-)
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

?

Status
    Really nice, easily the nicest S4 cab i've seen by a long way

Personally i'd put the badges on
    Phantom Black B7 S4 + Milltek

5th Gear

Status
    TV's in the headrests! quality need to sort my interior out big time,

looks gud tho mate nice carbon touches

3rd Gear

Status
    Lovely lovely car you got there mate but I agree with the others put the chrome rings back on the front and the rear badges will be perfect then !

1st Gear

Status
    looks cool mate, my mate has the bbs splits on his s3, he hates cleaning them!!
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant