JOM Coilovers

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Anyone ever used these? im sick of spending a fortune changing suspension parts around and just want some decent reasonably priced coilovers now.

apparently there really good but i can only find mk4 golf owners who run them?

please say there is someone in here thats had some exp?

thanks.

I'm currently running JOM Coilovers. A little softer than the s-line suspension but no problems so far. Good buy for under £500 IMHO.

Thanks guys, yeah N8, can you get me a price please although I think they might be more than I'm willing to spend at the moment.

Stepho do you get any noise from them? Rattles and banging / clanging noises? All I want is to go about 15mm lower so it's not worth it unless there silent as I hate noise!

I'm surprised I honestly didn't think anyone was running them, where did you het them?

Got them from DPM Performance, can' quite remember price but thought it very reasonable. Car is a daily runner not tracked so didn't see the point of paying alot of money. The JOM coilovers do the trick really, not noisy or crashy, as said before they are not as harsh as the std s-line suspension IMHO. Got mine sitting slightly lower than std but not too low, but still room o bring it down a good bit yet. Got a quick snap this morning as the missus went to work to give you an idea of how it sits.

carphoto.jpg

Looks good mate but I'm wanting muchos low! I think I'll be ordering them on your recomemdation, it's DPM I always get them from.

I'll wait and see what N8 comes back to me with then be ordering in the next few weeks.

I'm running 2 off 245/35's on the rear so can't get it that low at the moment. Also need to watch as speedbumps all over the street.

O have the same issue with potholes and speed bumps but still want lower, I'm 50mm down now and want another 15-20mm.

Just ordered my coils so they should be here early next week with abit of luck, get them on in time for Audis In The Park!

Boom!