Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

applying the rs4 mesh... :(

hi guys i have the rs4 styled mesh to do my inserts... unfourtanately im having trouble fitting it lol what did you guys use to cut it with? and is there any tips or tricks involved.... regards
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Richardesty just used a dremmel. One side he had to use some lack adhesive to stick it to the back but he made it look dead easy.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

loves quattro

Status
    I used a dremmel when I wraths but you can just use a junior hacksaw.

If you're unsure, make a cardboard template to work from. Do be aware though one side is 'opposite' in shape to the other so do use the age old advice of 'measure twice, cut once'......

Once you've got them cut to size you can tape them temporarily whilst you hold them in place with with some 'chemical metal' or a quick drying sealant like Wynns gasket maker.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Hi, do they just pull out of the bumper, or is it a bumper off jobbie??
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

loves quattro

Status
    The S-line fog surrounds on Saloons and Avant models just unclip and pull out.

If you have an SE model, or cabriolet S-line (same grill) I believe it's a bumper off job, or at least a wheel arch lining access method....
    Last edited by Richardesty; 17th July 2011 at 09:13.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Its an S4 cab, any ideas??
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    Just checked your pics, you have an S-Line front (as far as I know all S4's had an S-Line front).
    Nathan

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Cheers Nathan, it would appear a bumper off for me then, going by the post by Richardesty.

5th Gear

Status
    No, I don't think it does. I think Rich was thinking of some of the Cab S-Lines actually have SE bumpers. All S4's, cab or not have S-line bumpers.

Just have a look now, you'll see a couple of clips holding them in place on the bumper. Just prise them a little with your fingers and it should pop out. Literally 30 secs to do.
    Nathan

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Cheers Nathan, have just done it and they came out with a little gentle persuasion!

Apologies for jacking the thread!

I'm in Cruise control

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Cheers Nathan, have just done it and they came out with a little gentle persuasion!

Apologies for jacking the thread!
    Any Pictures .

F
    ULL VCDS HEX-USB-CAN Interface available in the staffordshire area pm me.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Have only removed them and put them back on, just to see if I could. Will have to order the mesh now.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Richard have you got any pics of the inserts? And where did you get the grills from? Mine is an sline and this is a mod i would like to do, as ive already got an rs4 grill fitted
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status

Neutral

Status
    i ahve just done mine today... i must say dremmel and a cardboard template made from your breakfast cereal box is essential! the silicone is just sat drying now...
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,