Chris NottSky Insurance

Thread: R send

5th Gear

Status

R send

I'm looking for something to do to the rear end of the car, and looking for suggestions. I have toyed with wrapping the lower valance in carbon. What have others done? Help me out guys
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    What rear bumper have you got?

Your sig says 1.9 S-Line which doesn't exist, so I assume you've got a 1.9 with a GMBH rear bumper?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

5th Gear

Status
    Eh???? Its got S-line written all over it and the usual S-Line bits and pieces???? I'll bow to your superior knowledge on the fact as I'm an Audi newcomer, but I'm confused now. Its had one owner from new before me and it was an old geezer, so it must have come from the factory like that. I would post a pic of the rear bumper but I'm at work and the works software blocks photobucket etc

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

5th Gear

Status
    OK, confused a little bit more now.......

AUDI A4 4DR SALOON | 1.9 TDI S line | Automobile Specifications

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

5th Gear

Status

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

Status

My Social Networking

Lol there's no confusion here

This is an issue that raises it's head quite often! The run out model B6's before the B7 came out were badged as S-Line's, and are ALL 1.8T 190's in fwd or quattro format. They come with S-Line badging on the doors, brushed metal kick plates, perforated leather steering wheel and gear knob and probably a few more bits and pieces. They will also have S-Line on the V5.

From late 2003 on all the Sport models came fitted with an S-Line 'style' kit, ie same front and rear bumpers and door blades produced by Quattro GMBH and known as the GMBH kit. These are NOT S-Lines (sorry....) but can of course be made to look like one with a few badges off ebay.... That link is wrong unfortunately. What you have is a 1.9 Sport with GMBH kit.

I hope that makes sense and isn't too disappointing.

5th Gear

Status
    Ahh. Very informative, thank you for that. I'm not disappointed because to the untrained eye (that'll be me then ), it is for all intense and purposes, an S-Line.

So...now I know what bumper I have on , what can I do to it?

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

Status

My Social Networking

Thats not your car in the avatar is it?

5th Gear

Status
    Yea
    Last edited by gary3306; 11th July 2011 at 12:48.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

Status

My Social Networking

Have you got a B7? Or just a B7 front.....?

5th Gear

Status
    Its def a B7, that much I do know lol

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

Status

My Social Networking

I'll move this to the B7 section then and they'll be able to give you some better ideas.

PS if it's a B7 it will be an S-Line after all that!

1st Gear

Status
    ye he posted pics on here before its defo a B7 s line
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant

5th Gear

Status
    Oh damn, sorry I'd inadvertently clicked on the B6 forum. My bad . I was having a whinge to the mods over on our forum just the other day, at how members couldn't put threads in the right sub-forum, and I was sick of moving them lol. Hope none of them are on this forum too

S-Line? aaaand we're back

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

Status

My Social Networking

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Have wrapped my diffuser in carbon, am very very pleased with it! A friend of mine had done his too, on his B7 Tdi Sline cab!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    Any pics?

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

5th Gear

Status
    ABB I need pics of your front splitter, my diffuser is done in carbon also but im considering doing my boot trim, front spliter and grill surround to match, also has anyone done mirror covers? I cant imagine it looking all that good but hoping to be proved wrong!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Triple O.G, I will be back home tomorrow, as I work away a fortnight at a time. I will take some pics as soon as I can and get them up on here! Have only had the beast a few months but have done quite a bit to it, so need to get my pics up! Have done the mirror housing in carbon, not the mirror covers. Am very pleased with the result.
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    In that case I def need pics of the whole shebang! Anyway that's enough of me thread jacking, sorry dude!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

6th Gear

Status
    Boot trim and boot lid rings carbon wrapped in anthracite, debadged and black S badge on.

A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

5th Gear

Status
    OH OH OH!!! I like that. Right I'm pinching that idea

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5