H&R Springs - where

doug.p

Reaction score
hi

i am having trouble locating somewhere to buy H&R springs
i have a 2.0 b7 avant s line
please help
i assume these are the preferred choice for everyone ?
thanks

quick
thanks
can you chip it a bit ?? maybe free p&p
this drops 35 over s line springs ??

Cheaper delivered from german eBay. Seller called auto teilmann (sp?)

did a member search on ebay and could not find him
tried allsorts of combos

get some pics up mate when you get them on cause my cars identical to yours, and these are my first purchase once the warranty runs out

i have emailed him
ta
will do pics once done

get some pics up mate when you get them on cause my cars identical to yours, and these are my first purchase once the warranty runs out

You can mod your suspension before your warrenty runs out, i had springs and dampers, new exhaust, engine map, 19"s, front splitter, tints all round and HID's and was still getting stuff done on warranty, they only get funny with fixing engine glitches if its obviously modified like induction kits / bigger turbo's.

Get em on now!!

if i was to fit thiss set to my s line what would the ride be like? and also how low are we talkin? will it catch on things and is it ok to carry 5 passengers?

if i was to fit thiss set to my s line what would the ride be like? and also how low are we talkin? will it catch on things and is it ok to carry 5 passengers?

Click on my link below

i dont think your link has posted correctly matey

Yes there is a member on here with a black quattro on 19`s with H&R cant remeber the memebers name he has the same springs as mine which is H&R sport (but quattro specific) drop is about 20mm over std s line.

got my springs now
Graeme at GNJ Motorsport, best price anywhere and next day delivery

being fitted on the 22nd so will do pics and comparison when complete
getting the big service to, along with the cam belt and water pump ! all being done at Sanspeed bexleyheath who seem like a top buch of helpfull blokes to me