JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport

Thread: Rs6 style DRLs

5th Gear

Status

Rs6 style DRLs

Dudes, where do you get the RS6 style DRLs that go next to your fogs. I want a set with LEDs to match my led sidelights/xenons.

Cheers lads.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    there were 2 sets on the bay or kufatec do them with proper loom
    seen a few sets fitted over on the Zine look pretty good
    AUDI DRL LED S6 LAMP A3 A4 S4 RS4 A6 RS6 TT S5 A5 Q7 S3 | eBay UK but there from hongkong
    http://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/index...._Daylight.html or the oem ones

2nd Gear

Status
    I never realised how expensive these things are!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Me neither, holy sh*t. I don't want em that bad.

Did you get my text yesterday Karl?

Cheers Bez!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    you can get some for 15 quid
    look ok in the dark when lit
    but a bit chepo when unlit in the day time unless you tint them black to blend with grill

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Me neither, holy sh*t. I don't want em that bad.

Did you get my text yesterday Karl?

Cheers Bez!

I did... Going to PM you in a min.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Got any pics of them mate, for £15 I might give them a go but I can't stand all the taxis and corsa and sh*te you see driving round with them on. It might be a case of get it done right or go home!

I called audi for an S4 exhaust diffuser yesterday and they've gone up from £23 to £37!!!

Nit long now hopefully!!

2nd Gear

Status
    Chris, I might be able to do you a custom set up on your fog light covers.

Some careful drilling and the right LED's should get the job done. Offers there if you want me to have a go.... Just cover the cost of the parts.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Sounds like a good offer to me mate, yeah I'll be up for that, let me know how much parts are and we'll give it ago.

Does anyone know how much the fog grill surrounds are in case we break one or it doesn't work?

How you gonna wire it to work as DRL? Just tap into sidelights and wire it with resistors to trick canbus?

Thanks mate!

2nd Gear

Status
    To wire it as DRL I'll link it into your ignition live on the headlight switch... I won't break anything so don't worry. I'll be careful with your pride and joy.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Brilliant, you've got me all excited, when do you wanna do em? Only thing is matching them to my sidelights as there abit blue as are my 8000k HID's. I reckon bright White will look good if we can't get the same colour.

You finished with yours now?

2nd Gear

Status
    If you can drop the grills off next week I'll be able to take it from there. We will get something close matching anyway.

My car's finished. Couple of bits I'd like to do but nothing I'm all that fussed about. Its just as I want it really.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Do they just pop off? If so I can drop them in yeah, where at? Your work?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    iv got a spare set of grills
    but they need painting cos of stone chips
    they were painted when i got the car

5th Gear

Status
    I'll give you a shout if I need em Bez, am I right in thinking I can just pop them off from th front? I can't remember.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Do they just pop off? If so I can drop them in yeah, where at? Your work?

Yeah, they just pop off with a bit of gentle persuasion. Bringing them to my work will certainly make things easier if you can.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    I think I remember from painting them, I'll drop them off Monday afternoon at about 4 if you'll still be about cos I'm on nights after that.

Do you already have the stuff?

2nd Gear

Status
    MOnday is fine, I'll be here til half 4. I'll get all the bits I ened on Monday and let you know how much its cost.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Nice one mate, text me your works address again, believe it or not I only delete it about 2 days ago.

See you Monday.

5th Gear

Status
    Thought id post these up for you Karl so you can see what colour were sort of looking for!

Thanks again mate.